Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 16, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Cstoner187 Elder

Evolving items are still sharing experience with each other.
    Brohg likes this.
  3. Drakang Augur

Protector's Weighted Tabard shows as having 5 luck.
    However the final reward of Tabard of the Deft and Tabard of the Guardian have no luck.
  4. Drakang Augur

Noticed nothing in the notes about removing the account wide lockouts based on a single toon doing a TBL raid. Again please fix this as it negatively impacts those that raid with multiple guilds on the same account and provides no discernable benefit.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Deathly Elder

Still can not claim Silver Efreeti Boots
  6. Rafajafar New Member

7. Jalelorf Augur

Items in Adv Loot window are not showing the correct luck value.

Lots of things claimed to have been fixed are still broken. Do you guys actually check this garbage before putting it out?
  8. Brohg Augur

Evolving items still split exp if multiple are equipped
  9. Ssdar Augur

When claiming the reward for Ultimate Evolution chase items, it shows all the different archetype rewards as options, but no matter which you select it claims the first option (tank/plate) reward.
  10. niente Developer

Can you be more specific about the items?
  11. Ssdar Augur

The final claim reward on the 4 chase items, I claimed the reward for my Djarns Platinum Amethyst Ring (monk version) and it gave me 2 options, the first looks to be attempting to give every version of the Djarns Rhodium Amethyst Ring, the second gives the Djarns Platinum Amethyst Ring back.

I believe that because it is trying to give all versions, but the items are lore/lore grouped, it's only granting the first item in the list. The same is true for the other 3 chase items.
  12. Tenken Augur

Not really a bug but:
    Whispering midnight casting magic/fire (augment type 18/19)

Any chance to change the spell effect description:

If what i copy an paste is true:

There are only fire and magic based procs. The casting procs only proc off of their respective elements and, for whatever reason, chromatic spells (e.g. Whispering Midnight Casting Fire procs off of Fire and Chromatic spells). All Type 18/19s are in that list.

Instead of of having it say: Spell effect: Proc [spike of magic V] when you cast spells.

Beastlord's get kind of ignored on that while most other casters either have a fire/magic spell~
  13. Morthakia Augur

I second the comment above on the Whispering Midnight Casting Fire. The description says it procs when you cast spells. I looted it on my Shadowknight, which doesn’t have any Fire spells. Unfortunately nothing I cast actually procs as it seems to require only Fire/Chromatic spells. Can you please change these to trigger off any spells, or, alternatively, fix the description?

Another option, because they are Lore to the category, perhaps enable the player to convert Magic —> Fire and FIre —> Magic with the same convert mechanic as the Wishing Lamp.
    Ssdar likes this.
  14. Nightmares Augur

Trial of the Ashes of Rusted Cliff's Glory (Trials of Smoke):

The AE the Golem does is supposed to be 125125 dmg, my grp were all just taking 188888 dmg each time it landed. This looks to be on par with the Beta untested numbers.
  15. Qillaan New Member

It seems the dissident spells are still not working correctly. I have the Wizards Dissident fire, and it will cast the spell, but not the component damage spell. the component spell says "Dissident Fire 1" level "250"
  16. therman New Member

In the Amphitheater Smoke Trial the aura can not be targeted. It also does not seem to despawn after the 6 elementals are killed. This will make fighting any of the Lts and trying for Tumble Dry achievement
    near impossible since the mini bosses are leashed to a platform so you can not move out of the way.

Evolving shoulder item issue. Evolved Threadbare but when claimed reward the pop up said Weighted but the only choice was for the Threadbare. The claim reward still says Weighted is available but it is never offered. Toon is a shaman or chain class depending on how it is broken.
  17. NeverPayForLag Augur

RoF: Crystal Caverns

Collector Ground Spawn Items do not respawn sometimes.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Was this implemented and just left out of live update notes or did it not make it past test update?

- Increased the drop rate of Dark Elf and Bixie Hero's Forge Ornaments. Bixie Ornaments can now drop from the bixies in Bixie Warfront.
  19. Jalelorf Augur

Swift Murder achievement is being accomplished by just finishing the mission.

Why are mission items, like Delivery and Remodeling, not flagged as no rent? They continue to stay in your inventory which will bug the mission. These items need to vanish after the task is dropped.
  20. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Extended Target window weirdness since patch. Fighting 2 mobs, only one showed up on extar (this was in the dining room in Degmar on FV server). Then later on in the Remodeling TBL task, I had aggro on some mobs and none were on extar, I used FD, still none on extar, waited a while and then stood up, mobs immediately came back.