Firiona Vie Giveaway (Collection Sets)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Jan 12, 2019.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

Ok, so I am finally announcing my giveaway for this year! As I have done a few years in the past, I will be hosting a giveaway with multiple collection sets to give away on the Firiona Vie server only. I apologize for the delay this year, usually I do it around Christmas but I was stupidly busy with work and trying to level up my characters to 110 and max them AAs... Since I played on the TLPs for most of last year - I was really far behind on FV!

At the current time I have 13 different collection sets to give away; they are..

Royal Weaponry (CoTF)
    Remnants of Flame (CoTF)
    Deadman's Dinner (TBM)
    Fallen Footwear (TBM)
    Rotting Remnants (TBM)
    Raiments of Rot (TBM)
    Frontier Festivities (EoK)
    Tribal Currency (RoS)
    Echoes of the dead (RoS)
    Sebilisian Medallions (RoS)
    Crypt Dust (RoS)
    Tomb Tokens (RoS)
    Wulthan Ceremonies (RoS)

Some of these collection sets I only have a limited supply of - which means you may not get all 13 if you put your name into the giveaway late. Frontier Festivities is a good example of one I only have 10 left for. The majority of the other ones, like the Ring of Scale collections, I have about 80 of each - so I doubt I will run out.

I'll sent out parcels once every night or once every other night - it's a lot of tedious work doing this (over 100 parcels per person!!!) so please be patient with me. Additionally, keep in mind that your parcel caps at 50. If you log out while you're over the 50 cap then everything past that number will be deleted! This is extremely important because you will need to collect my parcels before you log out or the majority of them will be deleted.

All you have to do to enter into the giveaway is post the character name you want me to parcel the items to or send me a private message with your character's name. Doesn't matter, either works. I'll probably be running this give away for the next week or two at which point I will stop doing the parcels.

If you'd like to say thank you and support give aways like this head on over to my website and check out some of the new guides I have been adding! If you click on the Everquest button you'll see a long list of many of the guides I have been writing (I have separated them by expansion) - I've got lots of guides now for RoS, EoK, TLPs and everything in between. It was a busy year last year for me! I even launched a Retro section which hosts guides for dozens of old school retro games like Breath of Fire III, Crono Trigger and tons more. All of you who already have supported me, thank you - it's greatly appreciated and very humbling.
  2. o0movie0o New Member

Awesome. I basically live off your guides since I just returned to EQ.
    My character name is Webik

Thanks!
  3. Ceffener Augur

Awesome stuff

Sikkunn
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

Sending out the parcels now - bumping the thread too so more people see. Will probably send out the next set of parcels Sunday night or Monday night depending how many people post
  5. enclee Augur

Syllea

Thank you Almar!
  6. Elskidor Augur

Fulknar

= )

Actually used your tradeskill guides quite a bit this last week. Thanks as always.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Sent out the parcels, bumping the thread so the people who play during the weekdays can see ;D
  8. kizant Augur

FV is where all the best people play.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

My character is Nothobitses and thank you even if you don't have anything left to send. FV & Test are the 2 best communities in EQ at least in my opinion.
  10. Kolani Augur

If you still have leftovers can send them to me on Inalok, I don't have full of some of those sets.
  11. Enigmbacon New Member

My character's name is Waikikiki. If you happen to have any remaining.
  12. Kayn New Member

If you still have sets available please send to Kaynash.

Many thanks Almar!
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

I will be doing parcels tonight when servers come back up - fret not I have many sets to give away still... Everyone posting will get some =)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

Sent out all the parcels just now. I am running low on two of the collection sets (TBM ones) - but I still have many of the rest to giveaway
  15. Mimibella New Member

My characters name is Mimibella.

Thank you Almar.
  16. AlmarsGuides Augur

I'll do your parcels tonight or tomorrow night - bumping this post for those of you who only play on weekends. I still have plenty of sets to give away =)