Prosperitas - Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Reemo, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Reemo New Member

Prosperitas is a raiding guild on the Firiona Vie server. We have opened recruitment to all classes. We are accepting applications for all interested parties. Former raiding experience is a plus, but not required. We are looking for high raid attendance people who would like to progress through the latest content.

Prosperitas raids on Sundays from 9pm CST (10pm EST) thru 11pm (12am EST). We are presently raiding TBL and RoS. Our ideal candidates are those who are experienced raiders, but we do accept those that have a drive to raid end game.

Raider Requirements:

Any players whom are interested in raiding with Prosperitas are required to register and apply on our forums @ (http://www,prosperitasguild.org). We require GINA and Discord for our raids. Strategies/directions are given in Discord during our raid events. Although we do not require people to speak, we require all to be able to hear directions during the events. All raiding applicants are required to be 110 and have designated group progression completed prior to becoming full member.

How to Contact Us:

Interested players may contact any member of leadership via in-game tells, in-game emails or PM on our forum @ http://www.ProsperitasGuild.org
    Guild Leader: Reemo
    Officers: Scalar, Lethiferous, Ponine
  2. Jaay Lorekeeper

You know starting off a recruitment post with a bunch of lies is prolly not gonna get you very far :p

Prosp is NOT raiding TBL and not even ROS, so just be honest, you might get further with that =)
  3. Maysun New Member

Hey Jaay, just because you don't want to see someone else succeed doesn't mean you have to be a child about it. Do some research beforehand and you would see that their website (http://prosperitasguild.org/listraids.php?s=) shows MANY different raids from ROS, and some from TBL.

I haven't even played the last two expansions, seems pretty clear that what Jaay said is a bit of a fib.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: silly Jaay
  4. Jaay Lorekeeper

Where does it say that I dont want them to succeed? Im stating fact, they havent completed any TBL raid, I know becouse I know several ppl in the guild, so its not just anything random...

And the raids you are talking about are wipes with 29 and less ppl attending, Aint winning TBL with those numbers..

They havent had a ROS kill since beginning of december so yea, its a dead guild, and trying to recruit without being honest is just sad tbh,

Say it as it is, You are rebuilding to try to get the guild back in raiding, not lying about killin that you clearly aint..

You little lady should prolly do more research before replying to a comment =)
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I'm not a pros fanboi but crapping all over someone's recruitment thread is lame. Hope the mods clean it up a bit. Let people join Pros if they want to and they'll either be happy with where that group is or they wont. Maybe, even if what you say about pros is true and troubles YOU so much, those who join and win with their newly found Pros friends will ENJOY the journey even that much more because not everything was conquered and handed to them. Just a thought there :)