Esianti Ground Spawn Collects

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by FawnTemplar, Dec 28, 2018.

1. FawnTemplar Augur

I have spent an ungodly amount of time picking up collectibles in Esianti and have yet to pick up a "Flowing Blue Ribbon." Has anyone else found this thing? Is it broken? Between another guildie and I we have picked up over 100 and not gotten a single one.

Also, as a side note in case a dev looks at this, the chairs in the Earth area are tiny in comparison to the tables, they are floating as well.
  2. Axel Furry Hats OP

I am 99.99% certain this item is not in the game. I spent half a day searching for it (picking up over 9 of each item besides the Flowing Blue Ribbon). None of my guildies have picked it up either. The item just simply does not exist and I really hope that the devs change that.
  3. Astral64 Augur

I've heard this story repeated from many different sources. I also had the same experience.

It's safe to say that this doesn't spawn.
  4. FawnTemplar Augur

Bump

I have now picked up over 200. Devs please fix this since one of the chase loot's evolution are linked to collections.
  5. Zamiam Augur

maybe sense it is linked to a chase loot , it should be very rare ?
  6. Brohg Augur

find any player on any server with that one collectible before getting at us about "rare". one collectible in all of TBL missing
  7. FawnTemplar Augur

I notice that "flowing blue ribbon" is not in the test notes. Does that mean it is in game? Could we get some guidance please?
  8. Prathun Developer

Don't see any problems with the Flowing Blue Ribbon spawning in Esianti. Data looks okay, and when I went to the zone on Beta one of the collection items in the zone was the Flowing Blue Ribbon.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Does even one player on Live even have the check mark? We've been through this before where the data looks fine on Beta/Test and it really isn't fine on Live.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Brohg Augur

0 players on any Live server have this. That doesn't make the situation, a priori, a bug, but it's very strong empirical evidence that, in the modern parlance, "something's fucky"
  11. feeltheburn Augur

Prathun says there is no problem, it must be so :)
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Might I suggest checking a live server. :)
  13. Prathun Developer

Searched for tickets on this and found one. It was fixed internally on Jan 2nd and will go out with the next update. :)
    Thunderkiks, Nniki, Yinla and 6 others like this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

<3 :)