Storebought Poison Materials - Seeds of Destruction

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tuttles, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Nessirfiti Augur

Funny, I didn't hear that Coirnav, Lockjaw, Ragefire and all future TLP servers would lock before SoD.
    So saying it's one server is a bit disingenuous, It's not just rogues that benefit from these poisons either.
  2. Febb Augur

Ya I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed but those other servers will be a ways off from needing them anytime soon so it's not urgent that it needs to be fixed now. The insults toward Ngreth were uncalled for.
  3. Nessirfiti Augur

I agree, but players on Phinny tend to get the short end of the stick. It is rather aggravating.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll bring it up in our weekly meeting, and yes, this means it won't make it in our January patch and it can't be hotfixed. (it's already too late, and yes you brought it up "on time": but too many people were still on vacation)
    But, if we decide to change it, it will make it in the February patch, which is 4 months faster than it was on live. And yes, other progression servers will get it immediately while Phinny didn't.
    Crayon123, Nessirfiti and Dythan like this.
  5. Nessirfiti Augur

Meh, we're the furthest progressed active TLP server, It's going to happen with how fast the server goes by content. Ignore my griping, my guild generally does. :D
  6. Random newb Augur

Thank you this taking a second look at this Ngreth.
  7. Auesnaps New Member

We appreciate you looking at this Ngreth!

In the mean time I'm stocking up on the mats :)
  8. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Is there an update on this for the February patch? Inquiring TLP Rogues would like to know! ^_^ <3
  9. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Also, I think PTR notes should be up this coming Tuesday correct?
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

11. Zipe The Healer

Why so sad? because we will have no poisons or because we don't have patch notes?:(
  12. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Probably because Ngreth forgot lol. =P
  13. Boze TLP complaint factory

Ogre no sad!
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not forgot. Got re-tasked.
    Umul likes this.
  15. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

So just to clarify. Poisons will not be in the February patch?
  16. Kalipto Augur

Anybody know if this ever got resolved? With Mischief coming up, inquiring minds would like to know!
  17. coltongrundy Augur

So what you're all saying is that it all happened almost 6 months AFTER Seeds of Destruction, or later, just like Ngreth said?
  18. Zipe The Healer

Nice necro, if you read my posts you'll have the answer, usually I would have said to read it yourself giving you a rude answer, but I got curious of what I said 4 years ago and I did it read the posts myself (it's an awesome necro you did bro), there is your answer:
    So Phinny did not get the poisons with SoD launch, but other TLP should, if he ever did the fix which I forgot.
  19. Kalipto Augur

So it sounds like nobody knows and this thread doesn't answer the question either =) Guess I'll find out in a month. If I remember, I'll come update this thread.
  20. Eetra1 New Member

So Rizlona went through SOD not long ago, and poison stuff was able to be purchased during SOD no problem. IIRC when the expansion opened I checked the pok vendors and did not see any of the poisons or emulsifiers for sale, but a few weeks later they were definitely there. It's either delayed from launch, or I had a brain fart and checked the vendors on my warrior and not my rogue. The consigned notrade poisons also drop off mobs as well.
    Kalipto likes this.