Sportsmanship

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ExoticCheese, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumi-chan Augur

Now now, you really going to sit there and cry about how other people play EQ? While RI has a level 41 necro sitting at the VT zoneline 24/7?
    Nakoda likes this.
  2. Pleefun Lorekeeper

I didnt know a lvl 41 necro has track? How does RI know something pops when they have no trackers in zone?
    Nakoda likes this.
  3. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Explain Rumzlug, with out having a tracker in zone, how did you guys know to send in an SK to train mobs? let alone what mob someone else was at? Please try to explain that.
  4. Risiko Augur

Cheaters complaining about cheaters in an 18+ year old game. Nice.
    Fumi-chan likes this.
  5. Madmax1939 Lorekeeper

really enjoyed reading all this. Love EQ
  6. That0neguy Augur

Didn't cry about how anyone was playing. Just mad an observation about how one person justifies their actions as ok because other people are doing it.

We have spies everywhere. Nice strawman though.

Next time you try and explain how you cheated to do something, at least come up with an excuse that works. Something like... "We ran a mage, necro, and bard from the zone in with BDA's and DA song to the mobs room. the necro FD'd while the mage and bard died. We let the mobs reset and then used necro rez on the mage and started coth's." At least that is possible and wouldn't envolve cheating.
  7. Nakoda Lorekeeper

And there it is please tell the class how this works? i've never played a necro so maybe they get track if that's the case i'm rolling one tonight !!!!
  8. Nakoda Lorekeeper

LMAO this man child cracks me up.
  9. CatchingCheatsDaily New Member

I love the redirects away from your guild warping into a mobs room and cothing up which are let me remind you bannable offenses. Also what does a level 41 necro have to do with anything and who claimed a 41 necro has track? Id love to see that convo.
  10. Pleefun Lorekeeper

RI= Queens of redirect. How does a SK get to another part of the zone from zone line, with out CoH bot? That is a great question!
  11. Fumi-chan Augur

Mind explaining the warping that RI does when you go to fake AHR and the top floor blobs? No?

We all know what RI's level 41 necro FD'd at the zoneline has to do with VT. But keep up the third grade arguments, it's making my Monday infinitely more entertaining.
  12. That0neguy Augur

I love how you complain about RI redirecting as you redirect....

He ran and used harmshield would be my guess. I wasn't there so couldn't tell ya.

I am sure anything makes the unemployment line more entertaining.
  13. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Lol
  14. Fumi-chan Augur

So he ran all the way through two floors of trash to get there? That's at least 200 mobs. After this baller move he then managed to send his pet through a wall and gather up all the mobs in the room. Not once, but twice! Clearly the best SK alt in garbage gear to ever grace EverQuest.

Ooooo, now we're resorting to RL petty insults. Promise I make more than you do. :p Work at home jobs in project management pay rather well.
  15. Coirnav Augur

You guys are all cheaters.
    Risiko likes this.
  16. Gronns Lorekeeper

Someone get that SK a cookie. I hear he likes cookies and clearly is the best SK to ever grace Everquest!
    That0neguy likes this.
  17. Bolten_DA Augur

18. Roxxlyy Augur

This is not the place for guild drama.

Warnings have been sent out, and repeating these actions will result in bans. Also, please refrain from making multiple accounts to try and prove your own point, as that is against the rules and action will be taken.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.