Tradeskills 300 - 350 Guide Updates (and an FV giveaway)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AlmarsGuides, Jan 1, 2019.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

These past week or so I have been hammering away at Everquest guides, mostly working on Tradeskill guides but also doing a few updates here and there to my Leveling section. I wanted to share some of the pages I have added to my Tradeskill guide in the hopes of getting some feedback and also I wanted to talk about a huge giveaway I will be doing this month. Scroll to the bottom if you are only interested in the giveaway...

Otherwise here are the pages I have been adding to my 300 - 350 Tradeskill guides:

Jewelcrafting Updates:

Conflagrant Diamond (8 Recipes)
    Jewelers Glass (3 Recipes)

Fletching Updates:

Conflagrant Lumber (1 Recipe)
    Conflagrant Weapons (14 Recipes)

Baking Updates:

Lacertilia Meat (3 Recipes)
    Lava Lizard Meat (3 Recipes)
    Kunark Meat Pie & RoS Items (6 Recipes)

Algae Spices (15 Recipes)
    Holy Cake (1 Recipe)
    Medium & Large Salads (2 Recipes)

Albino Crawfish (2 Recipes)
    Cave Catfish (2 Recipes)
    Mossmatt (2 Recipes)
    Spire Mushroom (2 Recipes)
    Abalone & Sea Cucumber (2 Recipes)
    Cinnamon Sticks (3 Recipes)
    Apple Filling (6 Recipes)
    Cherry Filling (6 Recipes)
    Lemon-Orange Filling (6 Recipes)
    Lemon Filling (9 Recipes)
    Wildberry Filling (6 Recipes)
    Intact Cliknar Claw (1 Recipe)
    Darkhollow Basilisk Meat (10 Recipes)
    Cragbeast Meat (14 Recipes)
    Darkhollow Snake Meat Pie (1 Recipe)
    Baker Ceramic Clay (1 Recipe)
    Hero Parts (3 Recipes)
    Phoenix Egg (3 Recipes)

Pottery Updates:

Crushed Conflagrant Diamonds (10 Recipes)

The conflagrant guides have more detail than the rest since they're still largely useful to most of us on live servers. I'm also using them in parts of my other guides too. Many of the other 300 - 350 tradeskill guides don't have much detail, since allakhazam and eqtraders have so much information on Tradeskills anyway - I feel the only thing I can really offer is map locations of where to find the enemies you need to farm. So, the majority of my 300 - 350 tradeskill guides include links to Allakhazam and maps of where to find the enemies. I'm accepting any criticism on my layout.... I still have a TON of tradeskill recipes to cover, I am only like 1/4 way done Baking right now so this format is in no way set in stone.

That's all for now with my Tradeskill Guides!

Giveaway Update:

As for the upcoming giveaway, I have 13 Collection Sets to giveaway on the Firiona Vie server. I'll be announcing this giveaway officially in maybe a week or two weeks but I am collecting names now if you'd like to enter. I won't be parceling out any of the items until I announce the official start of the giveaway... primarily because sending out over 100 parcels per person is extremely tedious and time consuming and it requires me to log on Almar who is on my main tank's account.

Each set of collectibles is 8 - 12 AAs depending on your character's level... or I think .5% of a level? I'm not sure, they're better used on your AAs imo. If you'd like to enter your name into the giveaway now, send me a message on these forums with the character you want everything parceled to. I will write it down so that I do not forget.
  2. Risiko Augur

I really appreciate the work you do on these guides. I've been using them for my character on FV leveling up blacksmithing.

Thank you.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

No problem!

It occured to me that most people here probably had no clue how to find the full 300 - 350 guides, just linking these out of place was pretty dumb of me -_-

You can find a 300 - 350 guide for every tradeskill here:

https://almarsguides.com/eq/navigation/RoS/

Basically, what I am doing is adding independent guides/links to each of the tradeskill master lists. If you follow the link above and you go to the Baking guide, you'll find that about 1/4 of the recipes you can click on. My goal would be to have a guide for every single recipe.... But there's so many darn recipes it would take me literally a whole year to do everything... In the mean time, I am basically just picking away at it, adding random guides for random recipes because I gotta start somewhere!

In addition to that, I have added all of these guides for RoS & 300 - 350 to my website.

Tailoring: (Half finished)

Arcanist's Conflagrant Gear
    Arch Convoker's Conflagrant Gear
    Arch Lich's Conflagrant Gear
    Coercer's Conflagrant Gear

Smithing:
    Conflagrant Weapons
    Archon's Conflagrant Armor (Cleric)
    Deceiver's Conflagrant Armor (Rogue)
    Dread Suzerain's Conflagrant Armor (Shadow Knight)
    Forest Stalker's Conflagrant Armor (Ranger)
    Fury's Conflagrant Armor (Berserker)
    Maestro's Conflagrant Armor (Bard)
    Overlord's Conflagrant Armor (Warrior)
    Prophet's Conflagrant Armor (Shaman)
    Suzerain Protector's Conflagrant Armor (Paladin)
    Tornne and Risiko like this.