So for the 20th Anniversary....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Piznut, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Piznut Angry Gnome

It would be cool to revisit the Race Class Combo Clash again and let us vote on some new race/class combos again.

I know back in 2013 it was done via a bracket vote, but it would be super cool to revisit some of these options and possibly get another vote for some new combinations.
  2. Wanuven Lorekeeper

I know it would never happen, as it's not likely a popular opinion, but I would do a lot to get ogre ranger as an option!
  3. Astral64 Augur

Gnome monk.

/thread
    Piznut and Chowa like this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They will never let us have the true winner which was DE Ranger.

And they will never live down the obonimation of a WE Beastlord with a tree as a pet......trees are not animals !
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Nuclear Option: Gnomes can be any class.

Gnome Monk, Gnome Beastlord, Gnome Berserker, Gnome Ranger, all good for me....

With the release of Gnome Mountain, sounds like a plan?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. IblisTheMage Augur

Dark Elf Beastlord, with a drider for a pet :)

:-D
  7. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

It would probably take a ton of work, but a quest line that allows a race to become whatever class it wants right after creation would be nice.
  8. Tucoh Augur

But drider are very intelligent creatures! a DE bst with a spider pet might make sense.

There's a boxing crew that runs around Bristlebane with a sort of dark / spider illusion theme. It's really really cool.
  9. Monkman Augur

Never understood the desire for new class/race combos post LoY era

There are illusion potions for every single race in the game

Vah Shir and Halfling are probably the rarest components to farm

Aside from that you can farm hundreds of meats in a sitting and have somewhat permenant illusion of whichever race you choose.
  10. Aurastrider Augur

Illusion reward, new Aug (maybe something with a special proc), can never have to many teleport clickies, mount reward, heck just about anything other than a new race/class combo. I don't have time for more new toons.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

The Glowing Lena Fete Rune was one of my favorites. Very nice aug at the level you can get it, and helped people get more familiar with the housing zones. The other nice part was, you could find the collectibles in every housing zone, so there were always plenty of places to look.
  12. Piznut Angry Gnome

I was thinking gnome beastlord myself, with a mechanized spider as a pet. I'm still stunned that option lost the vote to a wood elf BL.
  13. divirgmar Lorekeeper

bring back Project M. for a month.
  14. Act of Valor The Newest Member

This, a million times.
  15. Volgare Journeyman

Iksar zerker, it just makes too much sense so will never happen tho.
    svann, Ssdar, Lisard and 1 other person like this.