Need help identifying a Shadowknight item

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tlplove, Jan 2, 2019.

1. tlplove New Member

There is this sword I have seen human Shadowknights using that has crazy stats for TLP. Can anyone provide more information? Someone linked it but I don't have the logs to get the item name.
  2. Roxas MM Augur

Which TLP? what period? 1h or 2h ? so many questions...
  3. tlplove New Member

I have seen people with it in DODH but it looks out of era. Like it has crazy damage and heroics and haste.
  4. tlplove New Member

Ok, I think I found it but I don't understand how all the Shadowknights I inspect are using it outside of the monster mission. Is there some way to covertly smuggle items in monster missions to the outside in DoDH?

This item:
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=110273
    jeskola likes this.
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

6. Religious Elder

7. TLP Addict Augur

It's a snow cone maker
  8. Sapper GrumpyScales

epic 1.0 ! one of the coolest SK graphics in game!
  9. Shwonk New Member

Careful now, there is an entire group of terrible players that rely on this being available way out of era to think they are good. Don't draw attention to things that exist!!
  10. a_librarian Augur

Can you destroy it in the mission then reclaim at a vendor outside?
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Spoilers: there's an exploit to get that out of the shadowknight epic retelling monster mission quest. If you are wondering why you suddenly see so many more human SKs spending a lot of time in instanced areas it's because they don't want to get caught with it.
  12. a_librarian Augur

That is hilarious. That 500 max point 2HS mod must be absurdly OP
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah I mean the ratio is on par / better than weapons you get in Rain of Fear (level 95), I imagine it's pretty fun to swing it around when everyone else is stuck using normal level 70 weapons.
  14. tlplove New Member

On top of the crazy ratio the all around stats are way overboard for the era. Apparently you can get other items from this exploit as well (although not nearly as good). This apparently has been an available exploit in TLP for quite a while.

Seems like this would be easy to fix, just prevent destroy on those items or flag them as not reclaimable. Then when you put in the fix do a database query for anyone that has them in their reclaim and remove it. Finally do another database query for any character that has the item outside of the monster mission zone and remove those as well.
  15. a_librarian Augur

It has no level requirement either, what is the lowest level you can do the mission at?
  16. MaxTheLion Augur

17. a_librarian Augur

rest in peace SKs that race changed to human for it