Bugged quest issue - GM help needed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elenderil, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Elenderil Lorekeeper

I have recently come back to EQ after a lay off and picked up on a quest the Bayle's Heraldic Crest augment one in Ocean Green Hills. I have all the parts except one and when I do that sub quest I don't get the reward crest part. I have a nasty feeling that I might have accidentally destroyed the missing part. The quest part I'm missing is from 'What Evil lurks in the Hearts of Gnolls' - the Crest Left Upper Field Plate. Is there anything you can do to reset that subquest or replace the missing reward?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

You may want to see if Tavid Dennant in the guild lobby has that one for sale for 1 chronobine for you. He was used for most of the SoD quest bits, not sure if that one is included though.
  3. Elenderil Lorekeeper

Good idea but unfortunately it isn't on Tavid Dennant's list.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. Elenderil Lorekeeper

Yes it is but it won't give me the crest part. Just the faction exp and whatnot
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

so you did the seach your bags and the NPC for
    and the item
    Crest Left Upper Field Plate

that its used in Crest Upper Field seach your bags for this item also

I seen to remember getting mult of the same item and I keep turning them in for that coin.

but I see the note
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/Bayle's_Heraldic_Crest
    Most of these quests are repeatable but a couple are not, so don't destroy any of your pieces accidentally.

I seem to remember their was an Item I taht I bought that let me re-get items I have deleted when I deleted a Full Bag but I dont know what that is called any more? it was an item I had to pay cash for or DB coin but I could see the deleted items still some how???
  7. Neranya Journeyman

Token of Reclamation is what you can use to get deleted items back from vendors in the 'Recover' tab.
    You buy them from the Station Store. Open your inventory and click on the Currency tab. This displays the in-game currencies you have. Among them is "Token of Reclamation". Highlight this then go to the "Reclaim button". Have the tokens on your cursor. Now the tokens are "reclaimed" and ready for use.
  8. Elenderil Lorekeeper

Searched all the bags (on all the toons) but no sign of the missing part. Thats why I was hoping that a GM may pick up on this post. I redid the quest and got a message saying something like - your reward for 'unknown' cannot be processed at this time.
  9. Mintalie Augur

Did you try Recover from a vendor? It might still be there. It keeps stuff a long time. That's your best bet at the moment.
  10. Funk Augur

I know you stated you searched your bags but did you check the new "Find window? Lower right corner when you hit inventory and search using that window. It could be hiding somewhere.
    svann and Mintalie like this.
  11. svann Augur

When you say you searched all bags it sounds like you did not use the find feature. Use the find feature.
    Funk likes this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You would have to open a petition if you want GM help on this assuming you didn't find the item using the find feature.