Doing Melee Damage to Yourself - Berserker

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Angre, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Angre Augur

Am I the only one that is accidently hitting F1 during combat and nearly killing themselves because I am hitting myself? I watch the hp's and agro on my Zerker closely. And I have seen a number of times, accidently hitting F1, I assume, and continue DPS'ing myself as I am my only target.

This should not be possible. This has been happening since TBM that I notice I was meleeing myself. Its no joke. Dun laugh.
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Be a bst running the dot burn and just blast yourself into Oblivion. It's just as bad and prolly quicker.
  3. Ellron00 Journeyman

Could be worse ... You could be a shadow knight .. and touch yourself (instant death) while tanking a pack of mobs or a raid boss
  4. Leigo You come here often?

some of your own spells/abilities will hit you.. its annoying but it happens
  5. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Your mom told you not to touch yourself!

But seriously, I have always found it to be rediculous that anyone could cause damage to themself.
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Don't feel bad. I've accidentally nuked myself a few times as a wizard. It happens.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I personally haven't played a berserker. Is there any reason you'd need to quickly target yourself on that class? You could just deactivate the F1 keybind?
  8. AnzoRagespirit Augur

If you raid on your zerk a fun way to troll your healer is to tap yourself to death then be like " WTF HEALER!!!" ( And by tap yourself I mean the skill that takes your life so you can use some of your skills, I forget the name off hand )
    Miss_Jackie likes this.