DBG market item Progression Completion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by PIERRE STEUBEN, Dec 20, 2018.

1. FawnTemplar Augur

It is my understanding that this thread is about a particular class of AA, specifically the heroic AA series which one only gets by completing particular achievements. Those are the AAs to which I am referring. Of course as a raider I try to stay maxed in everything else but that only requires grinding, not progression. Feel free to check if you don't believe me:
    https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3713085

Of course, I could just be mistaken about the subject of this thread...
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Sorry for the misunderstanding
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

AA totals can be false positives I would think due to AA usage for glyphs ?
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  4. Yimin Augur

I agree with the OP a few things should be sold , it will make money for EQ ...If you want to be pure and not pay to play , no one can or will force you to buy this feature , if it ever happens ...

YiMin
  5. Bigstomp Augur

The progression stuff the OP is talking about, still gives xp. And is super super easy (at least up till TBM - then some missions are not trivial).

It's not like they're asking you to kill grey cons.
  6. NeverPayForLag Augur

XP is really crappy, compared to the new expansion and I assume they already nerfed again old content with XP like every year?
    The AA is still there. So that is a nice bonus for doing the progression.
    But the most important stuff are the goodies and small tools of some progression achievements.
  7. Ellron00 Journeyman

That stuff is stupid easy now days anyway... i soloed that stuff with a ranger in tbm group gear ....... imagine what you can do with tbl group gear hell even ros crafted gear (tbl gear is almost as good as ros raid gear)... Take some time and go have some fun doing diffrent things ! That is the spirit of EQ ...
  8. Alekzandre Augur

Good witty comment..and truly what some believe! Probably missed by most.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I happen to be on Povar and I don't think I've ever once seen someone selling progression runs for the Hero AA's... You might want to double check your claims.

As far as selling these in the Marketplace, I'm going to have to say NO and this is coming from someone who is missing quite a bit of them. They aren't "Required" for anything. Yes they are a nice little bonus and if I ever get bored enough and non-lazy enough I might go back and do them. But, I don't want to see them as a pay to win option.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I've never seen anyone on Tunare advertising for that, either.

In fact, I don't see much spam of any kind on Tunare. Though, I do have about 8 cross-server people on /ignore, for constant cross-server spam. Perhaps those are the people PIERRE is thinking of. And for all I know, they are on Povar, so maybe he's correct, who knows?
  11. Axel Furry Hats OP

I'm on FV and I do not see anyone selling progression runs. I don't have anyone on /ignore, but I do, however, have spam filtered out. I will unfilter it to find out whether or not what you claim is true, but I highly doubt it.