Jade Tiger familiar bonus.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

What does this lucky Jade Tiger bring you?
    [IMG]
    "Also...rumor has it that something special will occur if the Jade Tiger familiar is brought to his namesake’s tavern."
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Brohg Augur

He one of the Big Cats in a Bag?
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yes. The rarest one I think.

I wonder if the bonus is a Jade Tiger mount or illusion, trophy, or weapon/armor ornament.
  4. Brohg Augur

got some cats. the Shroedinger one has Jade Tiger name & appearance when Placed in real estate
  5. Melanippe Augur

Went to the Jade Tiger in West Freeport with The Jade Tiger familiar up. Entered the inn and within about a minute was zoning ending up in the original North Freeport. Guild mate tried zoning to West Freeport and crashed with a message saying zone file for West Freeport didn't exist. I stayed in North Freeport 10-15 minutes wandering around avoiding zone lines. Then boom suddenly zoned back to West Freeport.

Not sure what the heck the whole point of that little exercise is.
  6. fransisco Augur

wow thats totally awesome - getting to go to old north freeport agian!
    Pirlo likes this.
  7. TheLastZerker New Member

This is awesome!!
    #MakeFreeportGreatAgain
    Julius, Pirlo, Jhenna_BB and 2 others like this.
  8. Rolaque Ancient

Likely there is no point, other than remembering how Norrath has changed over the years.
  9. fransisco Augur

The point is fun!
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Manozin New Member

I miss old freeport ... however when I tried to zone out I crashed and can no longer zone in I get errorabout freeportw file being missing.
  11. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Is the Jade Tiger indeed the rarest of the Big Cats in a Bag?
  12. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Yes it is very rare
  13. Singularity New Member

I just got one, lucky me. Considering selling it.
  14. Cauled New Member

I have one on my trader... Rathe server
  15. Xanathol Augur

I realize devs are working on beta but it would be nice to see a confirmation on if this is working as intended. If the port to old NFP is it, cool, but if not, what is it suppose to do?
  16. -wycca Augur

Can you bind there, gate there if so, does fellowship work?
  17. Zamiam Augur

for as much real money that is spent on these familiars whether it from Cat in the bag, Big cats, Gnoll Pups , Birds in cages whatever they should all be heirloomable even after they are adopted.. all the other familiars bought from Marketplace as well as Illusions and pet illusions are Heirloomable .. also with the coming of EoK and the 2 familiars that come with the CE and PE are also heirloomable .. please Devs or DBG make those cats, birds, dogs, gnolls heirloomable to transfer them to other toons on same account .. people spend lots of RL cash on this stuff..
    Also while im at it im gonna ask again that the clicky claim gate items be heirloomable as well the clicky to CR stick and the brell's clicky also .. those have been stuck on an ex toon i no longer play and would like to be able to transfer them to my current main .. would like a dev's input on this pls .

P.S. I got my Jade Tiger and about half dozen of each of the others.. but the jade tiger is soo rare comon DB really
    Lloren likes this.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Can the devs bring back the "Cat in the Bag" and/or rotate through the pet familiar offerings? I'd love a Jade Tiger. Not sure if more "Heritage Crates" will be the new Marketplace releases.
  19. Bronut Augur

On Innoruuk the main tradeing hub was in EC, in the tunnel "Selling HQ bear pelts at T1"

On Mithanell Marr the main tradeing hub was Behind the Jade (for good races)
    And in the sewers of freeport, the dark races would do their buisness. A network of tunnels that could get them in and out of the freeport trade scene with out catching agro from guards.

Now freeport hideous. And i avoid it any way i can

#unblBreakFreeport
    Julius, Ishtass and fransisco like this.
  20. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I finally got a Jade Tiger this week!

It is amazing to be able to travel to old North Freeport. The zone is populated and merchants will interact with their old goods. My character shows up in "freportn" in /who all.

I wish they would make two more familiars: (1) for West Freeport and (2) for East Freeport.

You can access old world East Freeport through Butcherblock Monster Mission and North Freeport through Shadowknight Epic Retelling.