This one goes out to all our tanks...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by IblisTheMage, Dec 20, 2018.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Nice. The cover music is too soft for me, though. It's supposed to be hard rocking, not lounge singer :).
  3. Triconix Augur

There must be something with EQ players and heavy/death metal. I've never encountered so many people who listen to this type of music. Personally I find the genre horrible but to each their own.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Sir Richard Cheese is proud.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Unjustified premise.

One person states lounge version is too soft. Assumes that all EQ players prefer metal.

I'll have you know that I listen to many genres after I've listened to my Death Metal.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Are you old? Seems all gamers I run into, younger than mid-30s, listen to that type of music. Hardly an EQ thing.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The original version is Elton John, hardly Metal. I just wish they used the music from Elton and tried a bit to have it sound like he does it, not like a lounge singer. Maybe I'm just listening to it wrong.

I do like the idea and the lyrics.

Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Triconix Augur

I'm much younger than the age you just said sooooo no, I'm not old. I listen to many genres of music, but heavy metal is one I stay far away from.
  9. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

[IMG]

I'm just glad I never hear country music in the background when I'm talking to people in voice chat *Nod*
    Koryu likes this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Then I'm surprised you haven't run across more gamers (besides EQ) into the heavy/death metal music.
  11. Leigo You come here often?

/slowclap
  12. Khazad New Member

Love it. Fun.
  13. Beggly Augur

Very nice. It didn't always scan, but so what? I used to do these song parodies for my guild, but I only had text to work with. Sigh. I'm glad you managed to do actual music and singing. We are all much better for it.
  14. IblisTheMage Augur

I did not do this, just wanted to clarify!
  15. Chorus Augur

I had to disconnect my microphone so people wouldn't hear the cries for help from my basement anymore.
    Elyssanda likes this.