Raid instance non-boss mobs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raynrace, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No.

But I will look at the drop rates. I do think they are rarer than I planned.
    Nniki, Ssdar, adetia and 4 others like this.
  2. Astral64 Augur

I know we don't say this enough:

You're a champion.
    Fanra likes this.
  3. Drakang Augur

Given the account wide loot lockouts for killing anything in a raid instance we will just be bypassing all trash especially since we have people that raid with multiple guilds on the same server on the same account meaning its either they don't raid or pass on the miniscule chance of an aug. Hopefully a different system can be put in place for the loot lockouts. Like make sure they are no trade and only lock a character out if they help kill or loot something vice because another character helped kill and looted nothing.
    Slippry likes this.
  4. Axxius Augur

Did that one drop from the very 1st trash in the zone?
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If I remember right, it did. We've only seen the one drop so far.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Within the first couple anyway.
  7. Axxius Augur

Ngreth: could it be that the Loot Lockout that we get for killing the first mob in the zone prevents the rest of them from dropping the chase items?
    Pirlo and Maedhros like this.
  8. Axxius Augur

Also: can you rename 'Loot Lockout' into something like 'Special Loot Lockout'? The current form is confusing. Getting tired of explaining to everybody that it doesn't mean that we can't get the loot chest, currency and flags.
  9. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I've been wondering the same thing about the Fight Fire mission and its Loot Lockout