THE worst raiding guild on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Glykus, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getsmurfed Journeyman

2. That0neguy Augur

It's a contradiction to want to play with people who are near your own skills? If I am performing at my best, I expect everyone else around me to as well.

Plenty of time's I've personally talked to people about how to improve, but eventually if no progress is made, they need to find a new place.
  3. Getsmurfed Journeyman

LOUD NOISES

[IMG]
  4. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Going to be sad when this thread gets locked.. Its mildly entertaining to help pass the day.
  5. Ohfuggle Elder

Who are you in RI again? You seem to know so much! Or is Thunderkick or other people we booted for trying to RMT or being obnoxious drunks telling you these things? TFC might tolerate RMT/Drunks but we don't.
  6. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Nope, we're not upset. They're Thall Va Xakras - why would we care?

Oh you mean the RI website? It adds to the fun. You don't see us coming to the Daybreak forums every time we a battle and attempt to troll the loser. That's all you guys do on these forums. You come here and attempt to flame RI... and it's usually the same generic flames that get old really fast.

See what I just said above about generic RI flames? Here's a perfect example. "RI is a crappy guild, Mabbu sucks" - non-stop... try being more creative if you're going to make stuff up.

Based on this thread, the only people tilted are the people flaming, which are certainly no one in RI =)
  7. Ohfuggle Elder

GMs will need to ban like 30+ people plus punish TFC for exploiting wall pulls and mechanics. You're going to submit video recorded evidence of your guild abusing mechanics to single pull a mob?

Sounds smart!
  8. Lawel New Member

I mean they literally had a long conversation in mumble about how he should run the guild and how to structure the DKP system and everything. He basically went crawling to him seeking approval.

I'm sure he'll never admit it, though.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  9. Fumi-chan Augur

You'll never know. ;)
  10. That0neguy Augur

If its so compelling how come no one is suspended/banned yet? The last video I submitted was answered in like 2hrs and the guy has never been on since.
  11. Roxxlyy Augur

Please take a moment to refresh on the Forum Rules and Guidelines while I pass out warnings: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?help/terms
    Ryzia Bloodfeather and Ryak like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.