THE worst raiding guild on Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Glykus, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glykus Journeyman

Shoutout to the worst batphone guild on the server for helping TFC dps bosses in open world VT, giving up on the second boss and chain training the zoneline before leaving in shame.
  2. Pleefun Lorekeeper

I hear that the bat phone guild wasted an hour clearing VT for 20 DKP with zero loot to show for it. That must really suck!
  3. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your fine double OW Thall Va Xakra kills!

Glad you could beat us on something in VT with a dozen more present =) How's that instanced once a week full clears treating you?
  4. Pleefun Lorekeeper

61 to 64? that is a dozen more? hows that raiding every day working out for you? Looks like even you got burnt out from raiding everyday in kunark for nothing and you quit and just came back. Most people in other guilds enjoy playing with people and don't quit on them. We missed you on the forums welcome back tho !
  5. ExoticCheese Journeyman

I DID get burnt out - it happens, you know sometimes real life takes a spin and you gotta do the right thing and take a break from the game. Is that so shocking?

I came back a week before Luclin launched, and already have upgraded (almost?) every single slot with Luclin gear (mostly VT? Click my magelo link if you care), so I think I'm doing just fine now :)

Hope you've been well (not sure who you are, but hello anyway!)... looking forward to seeing more of you guys in VT, but let's be real, winning Thall Va Xakra in a dps race isn't the best accomplishment in VT, being that the mobs can be tanked by a wizard (well, maybe if silence wasn't a thing) and have virtually no HP compared to every other boss in the zone... I don't even think they're considered "real" bosses.

That said, I'm not salty - I like the competition. It makes the game a lot more interesting.
  6. Getsmurfed Journeyman

Congrats TFC, if there's a guild full of chess experts it surely is you guys. Much love ;)

[IMG]
  7. Pleefun Lorekeeper

It was a good race regardless of the mob. It just silly that it comes down to Serverwide, Monky, Sixx and other RI players training the zone line over and over to prevent the other guild from rezzing from the first train after you lost the race. Lets have fun and do more DPS race and leave the trains out of it next time?
  8. a_librarian Augur

I expect this thread to last as long as the very legitimate and good other thread
  9. Mad_Mikey Elder

Everquest: Making 35 year olds act like kindergartners at recess since 1999.
  10. Glykus Journeyman

I just like how after they lost the first race, they didn't even bother with the second, they stood away from the path of the mobs and continually pulled them into TFC's raid with monks, but TFC being THE top raid guild that they are killed the boss while the trains we're being constantly derailed. Can you imagine being so BTFO'd that you pass up a race when you get 95% of open world content and your guild should have much better gear than anyone else as a result? Can you imagine having so little faith in your dps that rather than race another guild with next to equal numbers you try to drop trains on them for the next 15 minutes? Embarassing, pure embarrassment.

Perhaps interest in playing the game in that guild is drying up with all the droppable loot, or maybe the people in this guild aren't as good as they think they are, at any rate, its about time for you knuckleheads to pack it up and get ready for the next TLP, isn't it? I don't know how many more humiliating defeats you guys can take before people start wondering what they're doing rushing out to VT in the middle of the night only to come out looking like a bunch of talentless chumps.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. Glykus Journeyman

12. Innyman New Member

How about a whole new guild please?

XD
  13. Gromph Elder

I see what you did there Glykus. They p.o.o.p.o.s.t.e.d on their website about a single race in which they admittedly seemed to have leapfrogged the other guild to win the race. So you copied them as a form of tiit for tat haha funny moment. The b.u.t.t.h.u.r.t on both sides makes me giggle. If you can beat them, smear them for your epeen, if you cant beat them, train them for your epeen as a consolation. So good. I love it. Stay classy Coirnav. Hope plenty of trak teef were handed out at the end.
  14. ilikeforums New Member

What happens when another guild has more in zone and is beating them in the coth race? Train them so that their alliance with the middle eastern guild can catch up!
  15. FIsh Lips Augur

Expecting a thread about Nostalgic Path or Second Family. Get a thread about no-life raiding guilds training each other in OW which is entirely avoidable.

Very disappoint.
  16. Innyman New Member

This was all RI training because they were out DPSed by The Final Crusade when they had the same numbers in zone. There was no training back and forth. The screen shots posted are of RI members training mobs to the zone in why The Final Crusade is killing another mini. We all know if RI cannot win a DPS race, they train, grief, and harass. Attack the mobs others are running around so they start summoning.

This is exactly why RI members have been forbidden to post on this thread by vicious. It’s a shame for them all and the knowingly violated community standards.
  17. Lortl Journeyman

11 AHR vs 3 AHR ... Call yourself the strongest, tallest, best, most attractive... Nobody cares. Proof is in results... Golden State Warriors lost 24 times last season... They also swept the Cavs in the finals 4-0. Proof is in results. I feel kinda dirty comparing TFC to the Cavs tho... More like the Pelicans..
  18. Innyman New Member

Those are two professional NBA teams. TFC and RI are not two batphone raiding guilds, yet the one that is not somehow often wins DPS races. It's quite sad when people even try to make comparisons. You kind of drive my point home with the 11AHR vs 3 AHR and RI is still losing kills to TFC with the same approximate numbers in zone.
  19. Gromph Elder

How interesting. I can create scenarios to make a point sound legitimate too!!!

LeGarrette Blount - 3 superbowl ring running back
    Barry Sanders - 0 superbowl ring running back

Trent Dilfer - 1 superbowl quarterback
    Dan Marino - 0 superbowl quarterback

Clearly results dont matter, Barry is still the vastly superior back. Marino the better qb.

Care to make any other nonsensical points?
  20. Lortl Journeyman

11 AHR kills vs 3 AHR kills... Since all this thread is meant to do is attract recruits I will make it real simple. You want to equip your character and see in era content join RI... You want to start your adventure at the Agent of Change join TFC.... Except ya know.. that one time in VT where they killed Tvx and Tvk...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.