Lifetime Membership

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Belkar_OotS, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Belkar_OotS Augur

So I am pretty sure I know the answer to this question, since they say non transferable in the user agreement, but I have 1 monthly subscription that I maintain, and 3 yearly subs. The yearly subs literally just charged up 1 month ago. I'd buy the lifetime offer for the yearly subs if I had not just forked over hundreds of dollars in the last 2 months for subs and expansions.

If I could transfer the yearly subs to the monthly sub I'd take the offer. Or if I can use the Daybreak Cash to purchase krono for the other account i would do that potentially also. Any chance for some customer service here?
  2. Frogmancer Augur

Submit a customer service ticket, but they'll probably say no. Can't hurt to ask - in my experience, the EQ CSRs are mostly good people who want to help their customers. The worst they'll tell you is, "No, sorry."
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Whatever subscription you have right now will be refunded to you in DBC if you go the lifetime plan. So if you just charged the yearly subs and go lifetime on them you will get the remaining time put into DBC - like 11 months of what you paid. It happened immediately on my account. Went lifetime and the remaining time on my yearly sub was computed to DBC and increased my balance. The lifetime plan starts as soon as you pay for it.
  4. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Convert the DBC into the next heritage crate and as long as you're willing to play shopkeeper for a bit, you probably come out with more Krono than the cash value of that DBC would've been
  5. Treygolas Journeyman

Is there a reason we can't use Paypal for the LifetimeMembership? I'm only seeing credit card and Steam as payment options.
    adetia likes this.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

me too, and paypal would be my preference!
    Treygolas likes this.