account wide raid lockout

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by juggalo, Dec 18, 2018.

1. juggalo New Member

I raid on 3 separate toons in 3 separate guilds on my main account. I did stratos zephyrs fight last week, on another toon in another guild we tried it last weekend. then tonight went to do it again on the 1st toon/guild and me and another player who also raided in same guild as me over the weekend had a lockout on a totally different toon. glad I didn't get the lifetime membership yet as I intended to do. if daybreak doesn't fix this then there is no point of people who like to raid alot to even play anymore. will definitely be letting my sub run out if this isn't fixed and I know a lot of people on my server who raid like I do.
    Yinla and Pirlo like this.
  2. Vanrau Augur

The raids in TBL use the same type of raid lockout system the TLP servers use. The lockouts are account wide.
  3. snavenor New Member

I am having same problem as I have 2 raiding characters on same account, but in different guilds.
    I have been raiding them for years,

Please fix as soon as possible
    juggalo likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The accounts are not account wide they are server wide, so I can raid I 2 servers just not 2 chars on the same server, which is a major pain?

TPL rules should not effect live servers!
    juggalo likes this.
  5. Kazz99 Elder

That is NOT TLP rules, lockouts are PER CHARACTER.... I play on Phinny and only have lockouts on Crystalos and the other stuff we raided this week on my main character and NONE of the alts on the same account.
  6. Lanedora New Member

Is this by design?
  7. ForumBoss Augur

Only the raids from agents of change have this restriction on tlp. Raids that were originally instanced, such as crystallos, do not.
  8. Vanrau Augur

Per Absor on the TBL beta forums.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-lands-raid-requirements.252216/#post-3712523
  9. Drakang Augur

However, you are punishing people who raid with more than 1 guild on the same server. Either second guild to raid has to give up on shot at loot from trash or can't join till trash is down then hope it lets them in. Confirmed when we ran into this the raid lockout does not seem to carry over. Just the trash loot lockout.
  10. snavenor New Member

Sadly having a Raid Loot lockout prevents a different character, on the same server and account, from being added to the raid event.
  11. Drakang Augur

Yeah person with lockout can request the raid. And Deny the guild that has not done it any chance at loot off trash. Which is a not a good setup. I understand maybe they were trying to stop people farming the zone mobs in the raid instances for loot. But would rather have the chance of loot removed from the trash than deal with the mess it is now.