Live Update Bugs 12/13/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

Dissident Blessing (spells 57838-57843) buff has no cast on self/other text to match the Undying Blessing (49017-49022) that it is the upgrade to. Would like the new buff to have cast on self/other texts please.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Still seeing other peoples dot damage, dispite having spells and Dots set to mine only. This is making me miss a lot of my own information, making it extremley difficult to try and work out while playing what spells are being resisted.

I don't want to know what anyone elses damage is just mine! EQ seems to be going backwards in this respect.
    Metanis, Sancus, Axxius and 1 other person like this.
  3. Vinjin Lorekeeper

Not certain if a bug or not but I've made several passes through Aalishai and have yet to see a single collection item on the ground. None on the platforms. None in the pools or trenches. None in the houses. None in the tunnel huts.

On two of these occasions, it was early morning EST and no one else in the zone. This was right after finding 8-10 of them up in Empyr.

I guess it's possible that the four sets in this zone are all droppable but that seems odd given all other zones are 2 sets spawn + 2 sets dropped.
  4. svann Augur

When I try to get merc quests from Everna Delestrod in Aalishai she tells me "Perhaps you should speak with Star Stealing Sage in Empyr". But he only gives one quest afaik, and Ive already done Prisoner's Dilemma. Probably there are other quests she wants me to take care of first, but her yellow text is misleading.
  5. Axxius Augur

I think she means 'Great Sky Ocean in Stratos' (the Aalishal access quest).
  6. Axxius Augur

Aalishai: a hraquis surgelord is on the Mearatas faction (should be Loruella).
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

From Empyr: Wilting Flames (named) has a drop of "Fiery Quill of Rumination." The icon is a pearl necklace, and the preview looks like some odd flame ball on my knee.
  8. Axxius Augur

All TBL items are missing a tribute value.
  9. Paladin Augur

Recent issues with logging to swap characters... EQ often goes to user / PW screen but does nothing when you enter same).
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

The worn graphic of Empyrean Lamp of Ashes doesn't seem right. It doesn't match the icon (sometimes that happens) . . . but it's a glowing ball of fire that looks like it would double as a watch in Norrath based on where it is displayed :)
  11. Thunderkiks Augur

Twitching speed overwrites Illusion Benefit Greater Jann
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Loot lockout affecting almost all the characters on the acct that are on the server. I have 13/14 slots and 11 of the 13 characters have loot lockouts from when we did raids on my main character.

Doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason why 2 didn't have a loot lockout either.
    Level 1, level 2, level 4, level 14, level 49, another level 49, 2 107's, and 110 all have loot lockouts when they didn't participate in anything and most of them haven't even been logged in for weeks prior to today when I just checked them all.

The 2 toons that didnt have lockouts were 107 and 109. Very odd.
  13. Nniki Augur

They both have 3: Increase Melee Haste by 50%.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  14. smash Augur

Veteran wrath i think is was.

At rank 29/30 it was 220% and showed rank 30 to be 225%. However after i bought rank 30 it was still 220%.

This for beastlord.
  15. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I found several Collections in Stratos the first day but now there are none. I've been looking for several hours. I returned to game after work today, I found 2 collectables (already had them) no others appear to be anyplace.
  16. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Look at the other islands while you run around.. you'll see them on tiny ledges that you need to drop off the islands to get. Kinda sucks right now since you can easily fall to your death when you land back at zone and end up at a spot you can't be res'd.
  17. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Is the fact that the missions available in SMOKE, are based on the lockouts of the person who gets the mission , not based on the lockouts of every person in group considered an EXPLOIT ? I want to know, since I have been helping random people win missions. Are we going to be punished for helping others ? I just heard that people are concerned this is an exploit and I would like a DEV to make an official statement in regards to this specific quest mechanic !!
  18. Thebomb Elder

"Unlimited" quests poof after an unspecified time, less than 48 hours. why???? Last one that happened to our group was "All Hail the King". We had the quest for less than 48 hours and was on the step to farm the Lightning Essences, which we did by the way for 3.5 hours and never got one and then the quest disappeared on us. This is not the first time this has happened in the new expansion. We have experienced this at least 3 times before.
  19. Riou EQResource

Think "Unlimited" Group quests are really 24 hour
  20. Nudia Augur

Jann's Veil does not grant levitation, despite turning you into a floating being.

My immersion is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.

(Seriously, I know it has about every buff ever, and I love it even as a class that can't take advantage of a bunch of it, but it just feels like it should have levitation.)
    Axxius likes this.