Was Ring of Scale EXP nerfed on release of TBL?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sanbian, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sanbian New Member

The Overthere WAS decent lessons exp @ 107, but the nights since TBL was released seem horrible. (I should have noted the actual exp % I started with, I know...) It just feels like they either nerfed it, or the multiplier from 1.5x was set to .5x .. lol
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well, there was a bonus experience period that ended when the expansion's release date hit. Perhaps that is what you are noticing.
  3. Sanbian New Member

I was getting >20% during 1.5exp. Now I'm lucky to get 5~7% during a LoD burn. (Also >1.5 AA/kill on my 110's that's now taking 3-4 kills per AA)
  4. Daedly Augur

Your math game though....
    LoTD is 2x exp. So if you got >20% during 1.5x exp, you should be getting >26% using LoTD.
    Then you say you got 1.5 AA per kill on a level 110. Which means you were getting 150% before all of this and then your exp went down during the 1.5x exp bonus? I am so confused by your numbers.
  5. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Leave OT it's the starting zone and the XP isn't that great eaither. Hit HS or Sathir's Tomb, I still 1+ AA per kill there, or even try Gorowyn...only reason I don't go there is the annoying sarnak finesse...minor inconvenience that I don't feel like hitting an extra button to dispell, but still pretty good XP...plus these zones are way easier than OT they ( for the most part ) don't have giant AEs snares or dots.
  6. YellowBelly Augur

Exp does seem off. I cant put my finger on it but something seems weird.