FV TLP Truebox 6 months locked in GOD OR TSS then 3 month expansion releases

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barathrum, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Barathrum Augur

Is it wrong to ask for a TLP to start in GOD or TSS? I mean lock that bad boy for 6 months then do 3 month expansion unlocks!!!!
    Minus POR for the love of Rallos Zek please make POR 1 month!
    FIsh Lips and Crayon123 like this.
  2. Kragin Augur

+1
    Crayon123 likes this.
  3. Dailor Augur

God damn it, Leroy.
    Barathrum likes this.
  4. Barathrum Augur

RIP "See you in pop" ? =(

Even if its not FV Rule set let us start in GOD or TSS!!!! All this Classic-pop is brain numbing
  5. Bolten_DA Augur

TLP suggestions needs to have its own discussion folder....
  6. Gremin Augur

I wish PoR was attached to DoDH on Lockjaw. Damn expansion is the worse ever imo.
  7. snailish Augur

Yes, there's a few mission heavy expacs that should just be bundled forevermore with their companion group/raid content with AA expac (usually the one prior).
  8. Barathrum Augur

It's never to late to go back and delete an expansion is it? We would get old freeport back....Add the auras and all the loot from deathknell to demi-plane of blood via quest or drop....We really need to start in GOD+ I can not even fathom doing Classic-POP again... But would anyone really miss event 2 in Deathknell???? The rouges would
  9. FIsh Lips Augur

FV, AoC, Pickzones, and for the love of all that is holy, never do classic again.
  10. Jimbucktwo New Member

Please no, I am ok with starting a TLP in Kurnark but you want all TLPs to do Velious and Pop which were the best expansions.