Everything is overtuned

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Regazozo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. smash Augur

I like the downing of melee damage, but spells should be taken into consideration as well, because i think that the output from the spells are worse that many group have in hps.

Also the tunings need to be done fast, prior to xmas, so people do not have overtuned content that is not fixed prior to xmas.
  2. took2summit11 Augur

Online bullying is real people. Graves can out of no where tell Belexes to get a room with me, but him Yimin and mintalie can all team up and bully all they want. You all, which I assume are adults, should be ashamed of yourselves.
  3. Zamiam Augur

aww :( no more posts to read it was gettin gud :)
    Pirlo likes this.
  4. FawnTemplar Augur

I feel deeply ashamed.
    Pirlo and Mintalie like this.
  5. Graves Elder

When did that happen?
    Took2summmit likes this.
  6. Took2summmit Elder

Sorry, theres been a lot of online bullying going on. It was someone else that said it. I do apologize.
  7. FawnTemplar Augur

It didn't. Just look appropriately ashamed.
    Pirlo, Graves and Mintalie like this.
  8. Niknik Journeyman

"I'm being bullied!"

(On an everquest message board)

LOL.
  9. Graves Elder

Accepted.
  10. Vdidar Augur

Don’t make a dev eat their words or the thread will get locked.
    Moege likes this.
  11. Took2summmit Elder

Should kids that commit suicide from being bullied on Facebook be equally made fun of? Get help.
  12. Zamiam Augur

they really need to make a "live" tape feed that i can place on my pc so it scrolls across while i watch some Tv

I cant keep up with this thread everytime i think im caught up and go back to the lounge I get another post to read
  13. blogget New Member

highly disappointed with the new expansion, it's set up pretty much for raid geared players only, casual players with just group gear, even if they have strong group gear, do not have much of a chance, i'd ask for a refund for this expansion but I know they wouldn't oblige
    Graves and Yimin like this.
  14. TheStugots Augur

Holy what did this just turn in to? Who was making fun of you or anyone else? Maybe revisit the definition of online bullying before tossing accusations around. Just because people don't agree with you or tell you they think you're wrong doesn't make them an online bully.

It's a discussion that turned out where multiple people said your views of the subject were flawed. That's all.

(and just for the record, me asking you questions, or even disagreeing with you is not an attempt to bully you or make fun of you)
  15. FawnTemplar Augur

Listen, you are not being bullied. You are being told that you are wrong. You are being called out on your crappy analogies and inconsistencies, none of that is bullying. Frankly, online bullying is a huge problem, one which has claimed many lives and you should be ashamed for claiming that you are a victim of that epidemic when clearly you are not.
  16. Took2summmit Elder

I feel deeply ashamed. Appropriately ashamed.
  17. FawnTemplar Augur

Good.

Also, did your other account get banned or something or is this a different person?
    TheStugots likes this.
  18. Took2summmit Elder

You should read through this thread. Someone telling me to get a room with someone else for no reason what so ever, and someone else telling me I got "pwned" by someone with the same 5 people doing the bullying all liking the post, is absolutely bullying.
  19. NeverPayForLag Augur

mh.. popcorn and beer.. i think i get another one...
    as long as devs don't get servers online, I get fat eating and reading me numb... :):p
    Pirlo and Yimin like this.
  20. Took2summmit Elder

What are you even talking about? I have 2 accounts. One is auto signed on my tablet and the other on my computer. Nothing got banned from you bullying me. Calm down, brother.