[Firiona Vie] <Followers of Innoruuk> Ultra Small Guild of Friends

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Risiko, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Risiko Augur

Server: Firiona Vie
    Guild: Followers of Innoruuk
    Leader: Mugh (Shadowknight)
    Play Time: 6pm Central (1 to 3 hours) (varies on weekends)

Notice: We do not play every day, and we do not play a lot on holidays. We go out to eat, go to the movies, and do other family related things. If you are going to get upset that we are not online every single day, then this is not the group for you.

We are an ultra small guild (with no intentions of ever growing large) of like minded adult gamers age 40+ with families and real lives outside of the game world. After burning out with non-stop grinding and raiding on the Coirnav server, we all decided to start over fresh on the Firiona Vie server, and take a more laid back casual perspective of the game.

What we are looking to do is create a guild one group at a time. The idea is to be able to complete all group content in the game, and eventually complete raid content (out of era).

There are NO PLANS to ever have a multi-night raid schedule.... ever. EverQuest is a game, and should stay a game. It should never be a second job.

Our goals:
    1. Have fun!
    2. Complete Journeyman Quests
    3. Obtain Epic 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0
    4. Play through House of Thule content and all expansions there after
    5. Raid older out-of-era content just to see what we can beat with way fewer members than originally needed
    6. Complete crafting quests
    7. If in question, see #1.
    Our current membership includes:
    1. Mugh - Shadowknight
    2. Dybre - Mage
    3. Zipbo - Ranger
    We are using mercs and 1 box for the following:
    1. Healer (merc)
    2. Berserker (box)
    3. Enchanter (box)
    We want to replace the merc and boxes with the following:
    1. Cleric/Shaman/Druid replace healer merc
    2. Enchanter replace enchanter box
    3. Monk/Bard replace berserker box
    We are currently level 65 to 70 experiencing in Omens of War content. At 70, we will be moving to Rift Seekers to farm AC augs. If you want to start a new character to join us, we can help catch up to our level.

If you are a casual laid back adult gamer looking to join a group of friends to play through EverQuest, and you would like to play one of the roles that we are looking for above, please contact one of us in game.
  2. Jendan New Member

I'm considering coming back in general and this idea seems pretty fun, but I'd like to main a necro if you guys would be interested.
  3. Risiko Augur

I'm not sure that a Necromancer would fit our needs at this time. We are mainly looking for a couple people to main a healer and crowd control to be able to take on harder content as we get closer to Live content with out resorting to boxing, using mercenaries, or pug groups.
  4. Jendan New Member

I'd be interested in learning to play a bard, though I'd be starting from scratch as I've not played one before and they are pretty unique.
  5. Risiko Augur

That would work out nicely.
  6. Risiko Augur

*** Update 12/13/2018 ***

Epic Updates:
    • Berserker 1.0 completed
    Still looking to add:
    • Cleric, Shaman, or Druid (main)
    Also, I just want to make sure I point out that we are a VERY casual laid back guild. There are nights we don't play. Some nights we just login to Discord and chat. Some nights we don't login at all.

Goals we are currently working on:
    • Ranger epic 1.0
    • Shadowknight epic 1.0
    • Berserker epic 1.5
    • Getting members to level 70
    • Blacksmithing to 100
    • Fletching to 100

Expansions currently on our radar:
    • Gates of Discord
    • Omens of War