Live Update Bugs 12/11/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Modef Lorekeeper

Bingo!!
    I knew the 'special' damage messages were being adjusted. You clued me in with "These all go to your regular hits filter."
    And yet, I still couldn't see anything added to reg hits??

Duh, uh, huh?..../BONK!

Removed hit mode 'number only' and went back to regular mode.

Thank you very much.
  2. Graytis Lorekeeper

Does this mean (as I'm reading it) that continuing to use hit mode "number only" now renders the only source of this info invisible?
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Spear Sundering Ivory is missing in Aalishai
  4. niente Developer

On your screen, yes, but in your log file it will be the full message.
  5. Ssdar Augur

Confirmed: Spear Sundering Ivory is missing on FV as well,

Two mobs are also missing in Esianti: Joyous Blossom and Sadness of Distant Mountains (both for "Of Mice and Jann" quest)
    Orbital101 and Axxius like this.
  6. Axxius Augur

Trial of the Speaker's Amphitheater: the final boss was about to die, but at something like 1-2% he booted us off his platform, loot chest spawned and we got the emote that we completed a trial (but no achievements). While looting the chest, we got an emote that the boss (who apparently didn't die) was getting bored. Then the reset emote came, followed by achievement spam.
  7. Axxius Augur

Trial of the Wending Ways: we engaged a wrong ambassador (the fire one, the first one we found) and got kicked out by him, then continued to engage the ambassadors in the proper order, completed the trial and still got the achievement 'Appointments Required' (for not engaging any ambassador out of order).
  8. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, these NPCs (and Hammer Tearing Strike) are marked as beta only; they will make a reappearance soon™.
    Ssdar likes this.
  9. Rondor Augur

After taking a non-expendable item with limited charges, using up all its charges and selling it to a non-full NPC vendor, when you close the vendor's window and re-open the window to browse its items for sale, and right-click on the item you just sold, you will see it with full charges.

However if you then buy the item from the vendor, it will have its charges already depleted. This is misleading when deciding whether to buy the item from the vendor or not.

Reproducible: get a Midnight Mallet (5 charges of Walking Sleep) ; right-click it 5 times on an NPC to use up the charges. Sell the item to a vendor in POK. It will show 5 charges still, and when you buy it back it will have 0 charges.
  10. Axxius Augur

Empyr mission 'Prince Ralaifin': everything is tuned for... lv 70 maybe? Bosses hit for 5k, add spiders hit for 526.
  11. Khazad New Member

I know this echoes others, but my Dissident Rage progressive ability does not appear to be working. I've said "Reminder" to Virtuous Dusk. I have all hits modes set to normal.

When I try to cast Dissident Rage, I get this,

[Wed Dec 12 04:57:00 2018] You can use the ability Dissident Rage again in 0 minute(s) 59 seconds.

This is my first use of the ability.

By way of comparison, when I go back to Dichotomic Rage (I have level 3), I get

[Wed Dec 12 04:59:14 2018] Descending Cloud is splattered with hot blood.
    [Wed Dec 12 04:59:14 2018] You are splattered with hot blood.

[Wed Dec 12 04:59:14 2018] a plaguebone skeleton is sliced by rage-filled blades.

I've done multiple battles and looked at the logs and I'm getting nothing that I can see from Dissident Rage. Dichotomic seems to be working as intended, so I've dropped back to it for now.
  12. Mediik Augur

1st Stratos Raid(Forgot name)

My guild got to the last phase then we wiped. The event never reset, so we dropped task to re-get. Everyone was given a 4 day loot lockout. Is that working as intended?

Also, the event not resetting happened twice in a row.
  13. Ellron00 Journeyman

Loot lockout is for trash stuff so working as intended (for that part)
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Loot lockout is separate from Raid lockout and is for the raid trash mobs loot (not the final chest). the Ultra rare loot has an ULTRA rare chance of dropping from raid trash.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Joyous Blossom is also missing in Esianti but not 100% sure if he was up at one point. He possibly got killed? He no longer show on find and shouldn be killable if thats the case.
  16. Allayna Augur

There is no scenario in which you can request Earning One's Place because the quest NPC: Iron Lightning Spirit, was moved to a different, indifferent faction. You can never be lower than dubious if the faction is different than the djinn in the expansion.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Found a problem with the mage AA consolidation

The Darkened Sea AA Wind of Malaise 10/11 requires The Broken Mirror AA Malaise 29/30. Therefore wasn't autogranted this patch.
  18. Greymantle Augur

Small thing. One of my guildies looted one of the rk2 spell clickys. It was a glowing, the item descritpion said it was for rank 106 spells. Glowing are for 110 spells, when he clicked it , the spells availbale were level 110. just the lable is wrong.
  19. Tlail Elder

I memmed Dissident Psalm yesterday the old fashioned way, dragging the scroll to free slot in the spellbook. The song did nothing. I spoke to Virtuous Dusk today :

[Wed Dec 12 17:47:22 2018] You say, 'reminder'
    [Wed Dec 12 17:47:23 2018] Virtuous Dusk says, 'Yes, here, then. I shall refresh your memory of your dissident ability. Go forth and sow chaos!'

The song still does nothing.
  20. svann Augur

Cannot create buy lines for indigenous mephit meat or indigenous mephit blood.