character slots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Dec 11, 2018.

1. moogs Augur

Obviously the game is down for patching, but does anyone know if there is any indication to figure out where your additional character slots have come from? Either the Doll of Character or the Marketplace item. Is an error message returned if you attempt to purchase one too many of the item, or does it become hidden once you've used up the 3 slots? I've lost track and would like to avoid wasting Daybreak cash or loyalty crowns and going through the petition process to recover currency.
  2. Goodn Augur

Dolls of Characters definitely stop showing on loyalty vendor once the third one has been purchased...at least they did for me. It's how I kept track on some of my silver accounts on what to purchase with loyalty points.

I was pretty sure that the option to purchase more slots disappeared when purchased as well, but obviously cannot test right now.
    moogs and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. moogs Augur

Thanks. I seemed to recall the dolls not showing up on the loyalty vendor once the limit has been reached but my memory is hazy. Wasn't so sure about the marketplace items; I think you could buy a 3-pack and I'm wondering if that becomes delisted or if a player can accidentally purchase it when the account is ineligible (<3 remaining slots to reach the cap of 14).
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

5. moogs Augur

Can't believe I never stopped to read that one. :rolleyes:
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There is a special URL you can go to that's shows everything entitled on your account. Id have to look it up though.

There used to be a button you clicked to go to it, but they removed that some years ago though the URL itself still works.
  7. moogs Augur

I almost asked about something like this, but figured it would be totally unrealistic. If you're not joking and you manage to find such a thing, please post.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm not joking. Ill look for it in a bit.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Here is the link:

https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ

Note that you may need to log into your account first, then paste the link.

This is what it looks like:
    [IMG]

That particular screenshot was taken a year ago so there is definitely things I'm missing.

Note that you can change the gamecode at the end to see your account info for other games too:

* EQ2 = EQ 2
    * PS = Planetside
    * PS2 = Planetside 2
    * H1Z1 = Just Survive.
    * DCUO = DC Universe

There may be others, but those are the ones I know work for sure.

Be aware that it only shows *Account* flags. You can't see per-character flags anymore like you used to with EQPlayers. :(
    Nniki likes this.
  10. Moege Augur

11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I believe the same is also true for the rank 2 spell unlocker. Once bought and used on a char, then that char doesn't see it in the store any more.
  12. Zamiam Augur

correct the spell unlocker for that character disappears in the store