Necro pet 110

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Toruch Fleshrot, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Just dinged 110 and called up a pet using the 110 pet spell while wearing my EM 18 earring. Was hoping for at least a even level pet, but I got a DB pet. So was wondering if any Nec's here have gotten a white or even a yellow pet with the 110 spell. If so what's the secret?
  2. Waldagar Augur

EM XXV to get a 110 pet
  3. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

4. smash Augur

How in the world can you believe you would get even pet with a lowbie pet focus? It has ALWAYS been so you need highest raid pet focus to break even.
  5. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I've heard of some sillier things. A necro in my guild seriously thought/thinks that the spell damage modifier (from heroic int) raises dot damage. They didn't even believe me when I told them it does not, and it's very easy to prove. They even replied saying that they would have to test it later.

They never brought it up again.
  6. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Was only hoping since it was the top level pet. Looks like the 107 is a better tank. Sadness
  7. Ironnuts Journeyman

So now you know the warrior pet will always be a better tank. Now go camp the best group em earring you can get in HS. EM 19, then finish your defensive pet AA. Buy Mage pet armor in the bazaar. You might have to throw a rune or heal on him once in awhile. You can slow the mobs. He can tank any trash in the game.

Take that sad face and turn it upside down.
  8. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Been playing this necro for 19 years. I'm already aware of all that. I was just disappointed in the top level pet. It's not even worth the price tag.
  9. Brohg Augur

No really, though. "the top level pet" has been the worse tank of the current pair for 17 of those years. Your disappointment is pretty bizarre.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

A bone chip? ;)
    Pirlo likes this.
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

You have to recast it until you get a yellow con.
    Ravanta Suffer and Zamiam like this.