Reckless Ascension - Bristle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Thebomb, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Thebomb Elder

Reckless Ascension is looking to fill a few spots before expac release. We are looking for all classes. We raid 3 nights a week, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30 pm EST. We do not raid lockouts! We do not raid holidays. We respect your time with your families and loved ones. We will never ask you to raid any day other than our regular raid schedule.
    If you want to WIN and have FUN doing it, we are where you should be!!!
    Contact Bristle.Thebomb, Bristle.Robnie or Brislte.Cilenne for more information.
  2. Thebomb Elder

Looking for Priest classes and a Warrior!
    Whulfgar likes this.
  3. Thebomb Elder

4. Thebomb Elder

Clerics and Warriors............. WRU?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  5. Triconix Augur

You have DDX. That's more than enough warrior power.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  6. Dangdangx New Member

Nope, I am like on a nun around here. The warriors here are better than I have ever seen, all 2 of em, er 1.5 I mean, hah! DDx is a washed up wannabe with low attendance. But thanks for the plug ;)
  7. ][nquisitor Havoc New Member

Possible recruit here.. Current 110 war flagged for ROS 31k AA only missing 2 raid pieces for ROS 7th on server for ac 5th on server for hp...mix of rk II and RK III discs... Dreadknight on Povar and Magelo....Have both mumble and discord.
  8. Thebomb Elder

We are currently looking for Enchanters, a warrior and a healing Druid. We always have room for an exceptional player of any class. Please contact Bristle.Thebomb for more information.
  9. Thebomb Elder

Chanters! Druids! Warriors! Where are you???
  10. Thebomb Elder

CHANTERS! We need you!!! We are also looking for a Warrior, Cleric, Druid and Wizard.