Auto-Shut Off for Tribute

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Angre, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Angre Augur

I stay online all the time. I have my reasons.

I have asked for this before, I suffer from short term memory loss and I forget to shut off Tribute many times, if I am not reminded to shut it off.

Could we please have an automatic Shut Off of Tribute after we go AFK due to inactivity?

I use my tribute often and it adds important abilities for my toon. Last night and a few nights ago last week, I have lost 800k tribute in total for those two days of forgetting to shut it off.

Can you do something about this?

Thanks

Angre
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  2. Ironnuts Journeyman

I just turn it on when I’m doing something hard. Then set a timer to remind me to shut it off.

You want it on all the time and don’t want to worry about the fact that it cost a resource to use. That’s prolly not what they had in mind.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

He didn't say anywhere he wanted to leave it on all the time. He probably turns it on for raiding and forgets to turn it off.

Mercs have the auto-shutoff function. It's not unreasonable to ask for something similar for Tribute.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is actually Tribute log out auto off and Trophy tribute log out auto off under options. Which doesn't help OP since they want something to log off tribute WHILE still in the game.

I would rather see an auto merc stop when you log off since the only thing there is the auto merc passive which never works. My merc will charge me if I am online or offline unless I manually put it on passive or dismiss or suspend it.

But there is a bug tracker on what OP is requesting so those who feel the same could go vote it up