Test Update 11/19/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 19, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is being updated at 4:30 with our current Live build, with the following exception:

Fixed an issue where characters who camped in guild halls would be kicked to Sunrise Hills upon login.

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Discussion Thread

Everything else should match live.
    xcitng and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Sensid New Member

Any idea when its coming back up?
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

4. Poyzen Frawg Augur

This is not just an issue where you get kicked if camped in the Guild hall. Sometimes (Like right now on live) if you zone into the Guild Hall, it kicks you right back out to Sunrise Hills.
  5. kasandrell New Member

Paratial Guild Hall is broken and will not let anyone zone in.
  6. Mr. Froo Developer

What's your character's name? Your character's guild? What are the permissions on the plot? What rank is your character in the guild? What happens when you try to zone in; are you immediately kicked upon entering, are you rejected from even entering, or is there a message? If there's a message, what's the message?
  7. Xullick New Member

Clayton Teek's send to adventure is broken, tells you he's sending you there but doesn't actually change zone until minutes later.
  8. Nodens1 New Member

Attendants of Sothgar raid (Ashengate West) appears to be bugged on the test server. Our guild (Meooow) has tried the height (shortest to tallest and tallest to shortest), color variations, reducing all attendants to enraged and then looking for glowing aura, etc. that was suggested by other posts. There does not appear to be any rhyme nor reason to the attendants. I apologize if this has been mentioned before, I could not find any posts regarding this issue.

Regards
    Nodensex
  9. Salvanna Emberleaf New Member

The Attendants of Sothgar raid worked fine when I completed it several times a few weeks ago. Keep in mind when judging the height of the NPCs that they are not all on the same level flooring.
  10. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

Day 13 and Test needs a swift kick in the processor. Rarely can we go more than 8 days without the server implosion. Raids were a wash on Saturday [again].

Is there seriously a way to get a weekly reboot on, say, Thursdays every week? It's seriously at the point now it's been months this happens or just copy the live build for lobby/housing/guilds?
  11. xxGriff Augur

we are yet again at the point where instances are not working. began on Fri and quickly moves from wonky to unusable. a bounce would be most appreciated :)
  12. Kase Augur

I have beast epic 1.5 , savage lord's totem and the sealed letter from muada… I'm at Alladnu Araihse for the final turn in and upon hailing her I only get …"Do not interrupt me I am busy". I have completed all steps and have the 2 final items needed so is she bugged or my toon or ??
  13. Kase Augur

I see I may have posted to wrong section..if it could be moved to correct one …. thanks
  14. Silinius Augur

Can confirm that instances not working. Attempting to run some tests for an upcoming TLP xpac launch and we can't get Queen Sendaii, Demi-plane of Blood etc. to pop. Error message simply says, "Too Dangerous to Enter" - had an open instance for an hour and it's apparently still dangerous...