Login Servers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Teldiin, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I would love to play after i get home from work. I guess ill go watch all seasons of the X-Files again should be fixed by the time I'm done watching all 11 seasons or 150ish hours.
  2. Shadix New Member

This is not a recent issue. This has been happening more and more frequently for months. It has been happening close to daily for a couple weeks now. Authentication and log in issues don't happen a lot these days with frequency in the IT world. It's understandable that their may be in game problems because of the code but not log in problems. If you don't have the skill set to fix it in house then contract it please. This is your front door and your first impression. Old timers like myself have been through this and have some tolerance, however you are losing a lot of money from people who don't want to pay for poor infrastructure. I love this game, have played since 99, please fix it, login problems are not normal in 2018 and even less so in 2019.
  3. Horse Journeyman

4. Monty New Member

Any updates or an estimated time on when they could be coming back online?
  5. Skadad Journeyman

Login servers still not working :(
  6. Shadix New Member

Are the login servers down again?
  7. TestPlayer New Member

Remember, it's our fault. We've been bad. If we complain too much we won't be able to post here anymore. It's our fault guys, not theirs. Remember that.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Indeed. We are in their world now. We have been assimilated.
  9. Aegir Augur

Still can't get in! :mad:
  10. evilman New Member

Bah i should of looked here first i was in and then logged to restart pc and now cant get in.
  11. xlnc New Member

Same here, servers down and it tries to put the blame on me having a dicey internet connection. Surely after all this time running EQ the servers should be better than this?
  12. TestPlayer New Member

13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

cant log on lame :(

Andarriel
  14. Shadix New Member

Login servers have been down for 38 Min. Does anyone monitor these?
  15. Lisand New Member

Same can't login for now.
  16. Gremin Augur

I think its time you hire some new ops...
    Andarriel likes this.
  17. Shadix New Member

Servers back up, this happens multiple times a day, and no one from DBG acknowledges it in the forums. Today is the first time DBG has acknowledged it and they listed phrased it as something new. This does not build faith, sort of fake news if you ask me. Do we as players need to start charting and posting the number of times this goes down daily to for the issue to get proper attention?
  18. Arog Augur

I want to confirm that the log in server issues has increased in frequency in just the last month from my experience. I hope Daybreak will take the issue seriously and look into a fix. Happy to report I was able to log in this morning after work with no issues.
  19. Redrum_Redrum Augur

And yet again I am not able to log in to the servers to play. This is now 2 days in a row.
  20. Arog Augur

I am again unable to log into the servers today.