Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I know ;)
  2. SaffronYellowLotus Journeyman

How about a way to tribute a bag's complete contents? For instance I like to collect junk in a bag and then tribute it. TS combines that don't sell for much but tribute are one example. Tributing 1000 combines takes a while.
    Leigo likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

they do this for spells , once scribed if look on vender they no longer are shown.. why they cant do this for other items for TS's i cant say ..
  4. smash Augur

I guess after some hours sleep i might answer myself. It probably heavy on machine if it should check all objects in bazar up against my collections. So not likely to happen.

But then a filter for what expansion. So you could see all collection for sale from example TBM.
    Tatanka and Yinla like this.
  5. ---Xislaben--- Augur

Bring back lev bobbing, if only player optional!
    Mintalie likes this.
  6. Mintalie Augur

I thought I was the only one who missed this. ;)
  7. Lilura Augur

My requests are simple:

1) A searchable spellbook, by name
    2) More ROS runes. I am still using rank 1 spells in many cases on every toon
    3) Make the parcel NPC in PoK a Barbarian or Ogre. People constantly crowd and AFK around him and he's a gnome. I've had multiple instances where I couldn't target him.
    4) Ditto Dogle Pitt
    5) better yet put a parcel merchant in the GL. Maybe the David Tennant character. He's doing nothing else these days
    6) Direct zone from GL to Bazaar. We've only been asking for it for a decade
    7) Quick camp in the GGH. Seriously, why not?
    Risiko and Pirlo like this.
  8. Zamiam Augur

1) just right click a spell gem and look for the spell you need dont even need to open spell book anymore..
    2) cant help you there I have not even started RoS yet ..
    3) Hide AFK players easy enough Options check the box to hide mercs and PC's
    4) see #3
    5) Although I wouldnt be against a Parcel in GL . really do not need one most everyone belongs to a guild and most guilds have a Parcel in their guild hall .. also Tavid Dennant is a NPC for SoD iirc for holding quest items for you so he is still needed ..
    6) why ? with the ability to buy or sell from anywhere it is not really needed ..
    7) this one i would agree with .. why we can't QC i'll never understand
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

1 - Unless there's a real reason to be in your spellbook, listen to Zamiam. It's SO much easier to right click an empty gem and surf the menus to your spells. I haven't opened my book (other than when it's auto-opened while scribing a spell or loading a new spellset) in years (10+).

2 - I hear ya. There are plenty of runes in our Bazaar, but the ones past Minor are just silly priced. They're priced for the people who can collect that many, and they don't need them, cause they already have tons of plat. The rest of us who need them don't have that kind of plat. I'm just resigned to do without. When you look at the stats, they're usually just a 5% increase from rank 1, not really that big a deal.
  10. Act of Valor The Newest Member

You can't quick camp in guild halls because they're combat enabled zones. You can duel and attack practice dummies there. It'd be convenient, but I understand why that option isn't available.
  11. Ravanta Suffer Augur

The ability to direct achievements (such as guild) to a specific window. You can turn off achievements for your guild, but you can't move achievement spam for your guild to another window.

That's dumb.
    Zamiam likes this.
  12. Lilura Augur

because there is considerable lag in the PoK. That and you have to zone twice. A straight line from GH to Baz would cut down on zone time a LOT.
    Risiko likes this.
  13. Zamiam Augur

again why is it necessary ? If I have to run to Bazaar I run and I dont have issues with lag going through PoK .. and I use Wifi ..
    The option to buy directly from anywhere via the /baz menu negates the need to travel to the bazaar .. all that is needed are parcel merchant to go and pick up your items OR Delivery vouchers purchased via marketplace..
  14. segap Augur

Probably because people are using the forge. Just move him away from the tradeskill thingies. Out by the Fishing merchant would probably be good.
    Pirlo likes this.
  15. Raccoo Augur

There is another bank in PoK, with 2 bankers (both larger than a halfling) and also another parcel NPC.

What pok needs is a merchant that sells distillers.
  16. svann Augur

Code the mobs so that if they are under the world they pop back out.
    Risiko likes this.
  17. Wijimoto Journeyman

Like many others, I am working through TS to 350. I leave a buyer up when I log out to hopefully cut down on collecting some on the TS materials. Sometimes I find some of my wanted items on /baz traders for a tenth of the price that I'm offering in /barter. So, I'd love a "Search for My Items" button added to the /buyer window - it would auto-search all of the bazaar traders and show any of the items on my /buyer list that are for sale. (In the mean time, people, try /barter and profit!)
    Leigo likes this.
  18. Chanteren Elder

First: make spellbook with search and sort capabilities.
    Second: let wizards port entire group to 2nd or 3rd bind point
    Jwiz
    Risiko, Daedly and Yinla like this.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Why?
  20. Chanteren Elder

So lower level spells with special effects can be found when I forget them. If I could sort on spell type (buff, dmg, AE etc.) that would be a help.

Searching the text description, ala Allakhazam, would be very useful.
    At the very least open the API to outside developers to do things like this.