Ragefire/Lockjaw DoDH Launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jack of all trades, Nov 20, 2018.

1. jack of all trades Elder

I saw the barrier weakening message indicating that we need to speak to the Priests of Discord.. Based on talking with guildies and a couple of others, we were all under the impression that DoDH wouldn't launch until 12/10, but now it appears that it's opening 12/2.

Can anyone confirm this perchance?
  2. Silinius Augur

No vote on the Priest of Discord on Lockjaw, where did you see this?
  3. jack of all trades Elder

[Mon Nov 19 19:10:34 2018] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:The barrier to the Depths of Darkhollow begins to shimmer. The Priests of Discord have news for you.
    We received that message last night on Ragefire. Granted, I don't think I've ever been online when they announced voting was open, so I could very well be mistaken. I just wanted some firm answers so I'm not swapping my off days at work for nothing lol.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

For some reason, the server unlocked the polls, BUT the polls themselves are not available until the 26th. That message is them unlocking the polls.
  5. jack of all trades Elder

Just to be clear, that means our expected launch date (provided a passing vote) would remain on 12/10 around 2PM PST and not occur sooner?
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Correct. The polls are available from 11/26 to 12/09 (midnight) For an unlock on 12/10
  7. jack of all trades Elder

Awesome! Thank you so much for confirming this Ngreth!
  8. Machentoo Augur

This happens every single time the poll unlock date falls in the back half of a two week voting period. It rolls over to the following vote period and gives the systemwide at the time voting would have begun.

This is so an expansion unlock vote will always stay up for at least a week.
    snailish likes this.