Test login server down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shylar Everrezz, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Shylar Everrezz New Member

11/16 5:50pm pst. been trying for a few w/ no luck. :(
  2. Stonne New Member

Since the last patch to Test, the EQ application crashes every time you log out. You are presented with a Black screen that can only be cleared by going to Windows Task manager and Ending the process.

As of Friday evening, more than 50 attempts to log into the Test server end with "Cannot reach Server...." and the EQ windows cannot be cleared without using Windows Task Manager.The issue is the same on at least four different computers.

The server status site shows the Test server UP with low population. Friday evening when I could not login, I was talking to friends who were on and playing with no problem. The issue is with login.

Access to Beta and Live servers works fine.
  3. peckurr New Member

yup i still cant get in...
    how are they gonna fix these ups now?
    more spawns with low drop rates?
    reduced lockout timers? (what a joke)
    lets all go play something else...
  4. War_For_Hire New Member

Bye, Felicia.

Test Login is borked right now. It's been unstable last couple days, but this morning it's down for at least an hour.
  5. War_For_Hire New Member

And at 09.10 eastern time, test login server is back up.
  6. peckurr New Member

you don't call me Felicia yeah
  7. War_For_Hire New Member

[IMG]
  8. wheeping New Member

same problem AGAIN tonight. get your act together daybreak .
  9. rottro New Member

I cannot log into the Test Server either. message box on log in "a connection to the server could not be reached. please check your INTERNET connection to make sure you are online. " after the patches it appears there was a update to server IP range that is for another game like LOTRO maybe? you put the everquest default log in to a place that does not exist.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Test Server login down again.