Login server down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NImxat, Nov 16, 2018.

1. NImxat Elder

I just camped a toon on one account then a minute later can't login that or the other accounts. "A connection to the server cannot be reached."
    How soon will this be fixed?
    ForumBoss likes this.
  2. Pani Augur

Getting this also!
  3. Farewell Lorekeeper

Getting this as well.
  4. ForumBoss Augur

Same here.
  5. Klang Lorekeeper

#metoologinserver
    Old Smokey McGee likes this.
  6. Nekrogrela New Member

same here.
  7. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

H E R E W E G O A G A I N
  8. Lilliee New Member

9. zafez New Member

3 days in a row so sad
  10. ForumBoss Augur

I had the issue but was just able to get in. Maybe it is getting fixed now?
  11. Old Smokey McGee New Member

I logged off to pick up my kid from school, came back half an hour later and got this message. "A connection to the server could not be reached. Please check your internet connection to make sure you are online...". So I checked the internet connection, and it was good. Then I checked the server status online, and it was also good. I submitted a ticket to help, hopefully they "fix the glitch" soon.

Update....They did fix the glitch...was able to log back in.
  12. ForumBoss Augur

It looks like the issue is back, as of 8:45 am saturday.
  13. So Happy Augur

14. kharmelion Journeyman

WTB stable login server PST
  15. lancelove Augur

yes login server is now not working
  16. Wystler New Member

Are you guys trying to intentionally drive customers away?
    kharmelion likes this.
  17. DanteMc New Member

Had this problem last night. Having same problem as of 10:45a CT. :(

Can someone from Daybreak confirm this is at least being looked into versus leaving customers in the dark? An ETA would be nice this way we could go do something else in the meantime like get some sunlight. :)

Thanks!
  18. kharmelion Journeyman

With the severity and frequency it does reek of sabotage. It couldn't be pure incompetence at this point, right?
  19. Tomtom New Member

Man these Daybreak just cant get their stuff together can they? Man i miss it being SOE and before you guys chime in and say "oh this happened with SOE too" i will say. No it sure didnt when i quit in 2011 and i played from 2004 7 years and this crap didnt happen. If it did it wasnt a reoccurring thing every freaking week if not multiple times a week. AND when it did happen they compensated people for it not just said "MONEY MONEY MONEY, haha broke game, MONEY MONEY MONEY"
  20. Exekute New Member

I can't login. It makes me sad and angry that I pay for a game that I can't play very often because it's always down whenever I try to login.
    wheeping and Tomtom like this.