Oh BOY!! Decreased Lockout Timers!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zoso, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Roxxlyy Augur

It might not be everyone's favorite, but there's another round of bonuses coming up after this one.
  2. Coagagin Guild house cat

Its a great way to clean up a good number of back flagging, Teek tasks and the like. As usual I see lots of complaints about how this or that doesn't pertain to them specifically but rarely anything that goes for an alternative solution.
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

Those of us on TLP love it honestly. Bonus flagging and loot.
  4. Barton The Mischievous

Not my favorite , in fact it seems really lackluster imo.
  5. Zamiam Augur

at first I was like alot of the comments here meh no biggie ..

But then I thought about it ... Its more for Raiders (back flagging, loots) and groupers ( people who want to run gribbles over and over) .. so their is a bonus for everyone .. this may not be your cup of tea but I'm sure there are peeps that like the shorter lockout timers..

I myself prefer double rare spawns and double XP .. but its all good ..

Thank you devs you are appreciated .. most of the time ;)
  6. Aurastrider Augur

This is something I probably wont take advantage of currently but it is not as bad as some people are making out to be. Worse case you have no use for it and you go about your EQ life as normal. Complaining about a bonus is like complaining about getting that onion ring at the bottom of the bag when you order fries. Maybe you just discard it or maybe you eat it but going back into the business and complaining that you got something extra for nothing is ridiculous. Some people complain just to complain it seems.
    Tarvas and Caell like this.
  7. Darshu New Member

I'm not seeing it working on Gribbles. Each of the three shared tasks still have a three hour lock out between doing it again. That is the same as without the bonus.
  8. Gremin Augur

You could of paired it with something else like a sale in Daybreak Store.
    Pirlo likes this.
  9. Geroblue Augur

Bonus XP of 150% would be great for my toons. Decreasing timers for lockout simply doesn't help me at all.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Daedly Augur

Its for anyone who repeatedly does things that have a lockout...
    If think the only uses are for Gribble HA's and raids, you are missing out.
  11. Holdover New Member

This has been working quite well actually for picking up named I was missing from heroic missions. I can get a lot more missions in and a lost more chances for the named to spawn.
  12. Nolrog Augur

Last year, that was the 3rd fall bonus, November 29th thru December 10th or something like that. So far, this year's bonuses have been following the same schedule as last year, so it stands to reason that's next.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

14. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Interested to see what is next up. :)
  15. Leigo You come here often?

Seems to be only raid lockouts? This reduction generally does task timers too. Or are some tasks not included? example RoS missions.
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

I'm sad it doesn't apply to the DoN raids ;(
  17. svann Augur

I think most raid guilds are working beta where you can clear lockouts at will.
  18. S33k3r Augur

I managed to get aug and completed all 4 tasks in raid.
  19. Bigstomp Augur

Reduced lockouts are nice for casual teams. They can potentially get some help from people who could otherwise not help them due to restrictions.

Does it apply to group missions too? That would be useful as well.
  20. Bamboompow Augur

Lets be honest here. The majority of those experiencing backside hurt over this probably also receive little benefit on your main with ANY of the bonuses. Perhaps on an alt the exp bonus is cool. The reason you are here and complaining is because there is nothing better for you to do.

If only I had so much free time and such a sense of entitlement. I could take over the world!