cant connect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Krinni, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Roufas New Member

they break
  2. Ailicec New Member

A minor secondary issue.. When the box pop up with "A connection to the server could not be reached...", clicking OK doesn't make it go away. Eventually (after X seconds, or maybe changing focus away from EQ?) clicking OK does dismiss the dialog. Behavior is intermittent, I get it most but not all of the time.
  3. Sorgens_kammer New Member

Also cannot connect here. My laptop and desktop were both giving me the same problem, then the laptop decided to work. Up and running with one account on lappy and still cannot make it past login with the desktop.
  4. Roufas New Member

5. SaignerLarmes New Member

Unable to login either. Terrible they seem to think it's on our side by their "Check your internet connection". Sadly a friend of mine ran down a Daybreak report that said the the coding for the login server is so old that no one on the current staff knows hows to work out the bugs. They won't hire anyone to try to fix it since most of us know Daybreak buys games, runs them down till they collapse and then shelves them. They stated as part of that post that once the login servers go down that will be it, no more EQ which is really sad because I made a lot friends playing and have such great memories.
  6. Roufas New Member

Can log in, in a different account but not this one now.
  7. Nuabomination New Member

Same connection issue here, neither test or live will get me the server select screen..., so is there to be a fix other than repeated attempts and hope or is it just time to find something else to do?

And the validation is complete and in on test..., persistence seems to work, HA.
  8. Roufas New Member

Working now