cant connect

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Krinni, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Krinni Journeyman

so seems like there is a login issue again, anyone els having problems loging in
  2. MrFV New Member

Same here!
  3. Elgrym-FV New Member

Same thing, I was at the server select, and had a time out, then nothing. Can't even get that far now, just says no connection to the server
  4. grusuum New Member

5. XimmRael New Member

Having the same issue here. Its been going on for about 10 minutes on my side.
  6. Corinavacctuser New Member

+1 reporting issue
  7. Angre Augur

same and I lost all my Loyalty Tokens and my Velocity is Zero!
  8. BeenThair New Member

9. XimmRael New Member

I'm back up here,
  10. Corinavacctuser New Member

Looks like its back up. Was just able to get in
  11. Sonnova New Member

Same here, can't connect.

From what I've noticed, that's 4 weeks in a row. When my internet goes down unexpectedly, my ISP credits me back for time lost. When EQ goes down, we get these random 'events' that we cannot participate in due to more downtime.

When I came back to EQ last month, it was stellar. I even subscribed. Now, I'm regretting my purchase. Perhaps you should entertain the idea of paying per day, like a pre-paid calling card. You have a certain amount of days to play until you have to renew. If that were available, I wouldn't care so much about losing 1 or 2 days per week. I'm paying to play the game, not read about how people cannot log in again on the forums.
    Drekolis likes this.
  12. Gendorbaz New Member

Unable to login
  13. kramer2202 Elder

Any business that has customers is in the customer service business. DBG doesn't even have a customer service department, how backwards is that?
  14. Arby New Member

Just when you thought it was safe to play after a patch day…. NOPE
  15. Drekolis New Member

Cant log in come on daybreak !!! fix this trash, an wtf is reduced lockout timers the people want double xp..... look at the garbage we pay for an all the downtime :mad:
  16. Lostroc New Member

can't connect to vox, launchpad can't connect to server, main page shows servers up.
    /sigh
  17. Elgrym-FV New Member

back up for me
  18. Guzzle Augur

Down again.

Seriously, how hard is it to have stable login services?
  19. Eriadoc Elder

Can't connect. Sorry to inconvenience you with an expectation of logging in.
    Guzzle likes this.
  20. Nightmares Augur

Confirmed. Login Server is down here as well. have 3 friends and a guildy saying the same thing.
    Guzzle likes this.