Big Crash?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

No he made an error and owned up to it but one thing being wrong doesn't make the other right.
    Pirlo and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I think he's just looking for something to be upset about so it really doesn't matter who's right or wrong and who was at fault. Everybody is going to feel the way they feel regardless of what gets posted.
  3. That0neguy Augur

Stating the game was down for 5 hours when it was actually down for 6 would be an error.

Purposely telling someone to not be upset with DBG because it was Centurylink/Level 3's issue with no evidence is reckless and stating false facts. Even if steam had been down, how does level 3 get wrapped up in it?

Are you really trying to say that people are wrong to be mad at DBG for this outage as well as all the other downtime recently?
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

[IMG]
    Tatanka and Sheex like this.
  5. Tevik Augur

...part 2!
  6. Lilura Augur

So yeah, about those pre-orders...
    Ravanta Suffer likes this.
  7. Tiggold Augur

8. feeltheburn Augur

welcome to your pre order for the game you cant play!!!
  9. Tyee New Member

Tiggold is HAWT
    Tiggold likes this.
  10. That0neguy Augur

Don't worry guys, I just heard the problem is with Verizon. Not DBG's fault.
    Viciado likes this.
  11. feeltheburn Augur

no sorry sir your wrong...it was the Dems retaking the House that caused this...DBG can't possibly have anything to do with it.
  12. Grove Augur

At least for me the Boards are up, while last time they were not.
    Andarriel likes this.
  13. Viciado New Member

Has everyone checked their video card drivers? No doubt this is all our fault.
  14. Yimin Augur

Zek server is down ! :(

YiMin
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

that's so true. bad for game being down but having there site down too really bites.

Andarriel
  16. Dwimmerlaike Elder

2 days in a row is just ridiculous.
  17. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

18. Thundersnake Elder

The real reason for all the crashes is Kajiht Pai, he is the reason we have issues connecting to EQ![IMG]
    Aeonblade likes this.
  19. feeltheburn Augur

hey least Beta is up :)
  20. Steon New Member

It says servers are up... But, I for one can still not log in... It comes up with either a time out, or says I'm using the wrong log in info... Which can't be the case, since it works just fine to log in on the website...

X3 Accounts.