Cannot /guildinvite FTP characters ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GothicCelt, Nov 5, 2018.

1. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Trying to /guildinvite 2 FTP toons using my Main on the Subbed account... I get message ," you can only invite living characters ... " The FTP toons are Lvl 1 and working tutorial in G'Deep. I tried invite in neighborhood inside Main Toons house and out in the yard with same result. Sooo what did I do or not do correctly ?

:cool:
  2. Conq Augur

/guildinvite has to be in same zone? Or am I thinking of fellowship invites? Or wait, it's both! Same zone. I think.
    Conq
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have the new guys go to POK (just say I am ready to leave to Arias) then meet them there and do the invite. Nothing to do with F2P. Also are you guild leader or have rights to do invites?

The can return to Gloomingdeep by talking to tutorial lady in pok
  4. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

I did create a second FTP with only one 'toon ... My Main is Guild Leader...no other RL people on any of the accounts. I will try it with additional FTP I created ( so now I have one FTP with 2 toons/one FTP with 1 'toon and the Subbed account ...

5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Make it easy and put them all in the same zone like Conq said - they all have to be in same zone. Been asking since 99 to allow it to cross zones like group invite but not happening.
  6. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Okay and will do CatsPaws ... Yes, since April of '99 ...

7. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Well, I still get the same results ... "... only invite living characters to a guild ..." Now at a loss ... help...

*** Just read in another post about running two separate instances of EQ so will see if thats my foul up ... ***

8. Thash Zoner

I believe you need to target them as well. Same zone, targeted, /guildinvite, it should work.
  9. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Yes, I did the invite properly, in POK, targeted and /guildinvite {TARGET} ... I really think its my ehhff upp in not running two instances of EverQuest ...

10. Derd Augur

You can run every account off of one folder that should Not make any difference.
  11. Derd Augur

You do have except Guild invites checked on Properly also ?
    moogs likes this.
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would petition this issue.
  13. moogs Augur

Alt+O. Make sure that "Accept guild invitations" is enabled.