Cant Login to Beta Server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ryokosha, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryokosha New Member

I do not see any servers to select at the server select screen from the Beta launcher. Any thoughts
  2. Elendieal Journeyman

I don't see the Beta server either.....
  3. Elendieal Journeyman

It's like I do not have the permission to be there. My account that I have not preordered the expansion on gets the same result trying to log in as my account I have prepurchased on.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

make sure beta is in its own folder and down load again?
  5. Elendieal Journeyman

Reloaded the whole thing, tried just erasing the .ini files, Yes, it is in it's own folder, it always has been. I am stumped.
  6. wiha Elder

where do i download beta?
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

the BETA FAQ is in the beta forums.

Buy TBL and log out and then let the credit card process then log in see the beta forums. if you cant see The beta forums on the char the credit card did not work.

Burning Lands Beta Forum > General Beta Discussion > The Burning Lands Beta Instructions/FAQs

Are you
    • Be sure to run the beta server LaunchPad shortcut every time before you log in. Failing to do so may cause you to experience crashes or gameplay issues that could be fixed by patching.
  8. Elendieal Journeyman

Yeah, I totally let it patch every time. Just cause you never know what they are gonna do....LOL At least, I am not smart enough to do anything else.......
  9. Elendieal Journeyman

Are there Beta forums? I can't see those either if they are there.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

You need logging on with a toon who has purchased TBL?
    Maybe Delete your cookies and CASHE. or use a different Browser?
    McDougal likes this.
  11. McDougal Augur

FTFY Delete your cash first LOL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.