Live stream

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raidarr, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Raidarr Journeyman

...or even replay. I cant find it.

Searched Facebook / Everquest page etc. Can find info but no video...

Please help!
  2. Riou EQResource

3. Raidarr Journeyman

Bless you!
  4. Daedly Augur

+ luck.... with a variable amount on the same items..... that you can combine.... /puke. I dont want to play diablo.....

Maybe i will end up enjoying it though. My main concern with it is if when it needs to be balanced, that the current way crit,s and defensive chances are calculated are adjusted instead of the luck stat itself. Which would in effect nerf game play before TBL. Maybe i am just being pessimistic though.
  5. Nifty Slacker Augur

I think the +luck is being introduced because so much armor rots. I don't see it as being a game changing stat like heroic stats... at least that's my hope.
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I dont think it should determine critical damage. They need to leave that alone.
  7. Raccoo Augur

Here's the list of stuff I remember from stream. For people who want the bullet points.
    1. Snail mount & flying carpet mount (Collector's edition)
    2. Djinn merc (Collector's edition)
    3. Rock illusion, Rock Familiar, snail familiar (Collector's Edition)
    4. Rock Garden (Preorder bonus)
    5. Djinn hat (beta reward)
    6. 8 Raids
    7. New Tradeskills
    8. 6 zones + one mystery
    9. New AAs and Spells
    10. New Luck stat that effects crits on melee/heals/nukes/dots, also on how much plat? you get from mobs. Can be upgraded by combining pieces of gear? Will be a new stat moving forward, not backtracked onto older expansions gear.
  8. WorriedinNorrath Elder

Thank god there is a new option for getting a flying carpet. The ornate flying carpet was near impossible to get. Great job devs.
  9. took2summit11 Augur

I guess I’m the only one that cringed when one of the people during live stream said luck increases the “gold” you get from a monster? While there technically is gold in the game..I mean...cmon
  10. Marton Augur

It seems players will need at least 2 identical items to fuse them and fusing will be done with something purchased either from Loyalty Vendor or from Marketplace. I'm not a fan of this.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Rickate Augur

The Livestream was amazing, it offered deep insight and voluminous information on the TBL expansion. 8 Raids, no HA, only high level content, Luck stat, 6 zones and a mystery, new collectibles, new mobs, new items, new AA, new TS, new spells, new quests, new missions and a GASTROPOD MOUNT!!!!
  12. Zamiam Augur

the Flying carpet mount is Collector's edition/Premium
    the Snail mount is Premium Edition only
    Rock Illusion Colellectors/Premium
    Snail Familiar Collector's Edition/Premium
    Rock Familiar Premium only
    Rock Garden Pre-Order bonus (boggles)
    Djinn Hat (beta Reward agian boggles)

just wanted to be alittle more specific ..
  13. Feznik Elder

New Luck stat break down:
    1) Shows up on UI display
    2) Spams your chat window with a message
    3) but no actual coding done to give you any extra benefit other than the 1 & 2

i.e. marketing gimmick :p
  14. everquest gamer New Member

Plot twist: the random luck stat has existed on all wearable items in EQ for years and they're only making it visible to you now.

15. Daedly Augur

From what i have read so far, its unlikely that the Luck stat is going to have much an impact on character power, just be one of those small incremental improvements. Also, that there will be an ingame way of obtaining the required items to do the combines. So as long as that remains the case, dont think there is much to worry about.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Also a link to watch the stream on the main eq page.
  17. GoneFission Augur

Now that they have a +gold find, they can introduce a +magic find for getting better drops, too.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Can also find livestream video on YouTube:

I haven't had time to watch it yet, too busy to spend 40 minutes right now.
  19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Starting to watch it. Is it me or is the sound like a half second out of sync with the video?
  20. Slippry Augur

Luck is being introduced to sell marketplace items used in the combine.
    Barton likes this.