Streaming EQ for Extra Life

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by niente, Oct 27, 2018.

1. niente Developer

2. IblisTheMage Augur

Can you do the stream-to-youtube-at-the-same-time-thing?

CM99 knows how :)
  3. Gaewele New Member

Something else that might work really well is if you (meaning Daybreak) work together as a united force, as a veritable company, to put out an outstanding product which is just so irresistibly good that even whilst available free to play, those of us with deep pockets will feel simply compelled to remunerate you for all the good times we're having, courtesy of you. Then, at your leisure, out of that cash flow, you could, at your discretion, even, determine that a portion of it ought to fund those less fortunate, or what have you.

That's just a suggestion, mind you. I've never known you to heed or even respond to those, so I'm probably just yielding to my own silly desire to chip in with my two cents worth. Figuratively. obviously.
  4. gotwar Gotcharms

Niente's stream was extra-super-fun Saturday night. Highly recommend visiting and donating. Supporting a great cause and enjoying an evening of entertainment sounds like a win/win.

Amazing/10 would hang out again.
  5. mackal Augur

People watch youtube streams?
  6. moogs Augur

Typically more people than watch Twitch, actually. One service to multicast is https://restream.io/
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

I do, they are more realiably HD than the Twitch-equivalent, for me that is. Since I have good bandwith, I suspect it is related to Twitch, but it could be the streamers setup, or my iPad that does not agree with Twitch.