login

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bezak, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Draxel New Member

Well im just gonna say it. Good job DBG. Well done keeping this dinosaur of a game going for all of us who love it! happens! Some of us understand that lol!. OMG a day of downtime! Seriously not a big deal! Yeah its not perfect.... but wtf in this life is????

Keep on rolling! Keep this baby alive!

To you evercrack heads! CHILL! Your fix is coming! My god! CHILLLLLL!
    Stash McWhalen likes this.
  2. Stash McWhalen New Member

Thank you for making the effort during this crisis to keep us posted; it goes a long way. For me at least. Keep at it, I'm sure you guys are staying late etc
  3. Entice New Member

Scheduled overtime on patch days I suppose
  4. Annastasya Augur

Ho hum. I understand that %^$ happens, and stuff has to be fixed, however, I think the game has been unreachable for long enough that a $ .50 refund per account is not an unreasonable ask.

edit - math is hard :)
  5. Mediik Augur

I’m having fun watching moderators close threads like a boss.. hehe
  6. Parkers Journeyman

I can get to the Server Select and all servers are locked. I suspect this has been the case all along. Seems the patch is borked.
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

We're moving to get things back up and running shortly, but we'll have to make sure the stability is there before we give a full all-clear.
    Draxel, Nadisia and Bigstomp like this.
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

Thanks for the positive update!
  9. Roxxlyy Augur

Servers are coming back up - please let us know if you continue to experience login issues. We'll be monitoring stability closely for a while to ensure that things are up and running properly.
  10. Nadisia Augur

I'm still getting timeout errors
  11. xcitng Augur

Still not able to log in, getting "Logging into the server.Please wait..."
    Annastasya likes this.
  12. Elskidor Augur

This is a monthly thing. Sometimes not this long but it's happened enough this year that it isn't at all surprising, yet still irritating. I don't think there's been a single patch day that didn't go wrong this year at all. Sure, thanks for keeping our beloved game afloat but criticism is in fair order here too. There's no point in announcing an approximate 6 hour downtime when it's always later, and even when it's not, it's brought back down due to new issues that occur during the patch.
  13. Roxxlyy Augur

As a heads up, there may be a bit of a delay before you're able to log in - this is expected. Thank you all for the replies already!
  14. Nadisia Augur

One account logged in, at the server list : An unknown error occured while trying to join the server. (any server)

2nd account : impossible to log in. After many timetout errors, now it's stuck with Logging into the server.Please wait..
  15. xcitng Augur

Well, that logging into the server window has been there since the servers went up. It is the same thing that happened before the servers were locked, never went in then and still isn't.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Someone has to hand out the cheese for everyone else to enjoy their Whine :)
  17. Mukkul Augur

Log-in is still not working.

When the server status page says "low population" for all servers, that really doesn't tell us enough. There is a big difference between "low population" and "no population". The status page, of all places, really ought to distinguish.
  18. snackie New Member

I just tried to log in and get the time out still :(
  19. Jefro New Member

Indeed.. Same error as before, cya guys Saturday smh.
  20. Sancus Augur

Friendly reminder that you will have to re-run the launcher, as there is a small patch.
    Nadisia likes this.