login

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bezak, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Flat Toad Elder

Well, the good news is that 7,000 new techs will be arriving from down south in a couple weeks...
    Tierwyn and Stash McWhalen like this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

It was fun to be online, and then the zone I was playing in (skyfire) re-booted with no notice whatsoever ><
  3. Stash McWhalen New Member

Alright, Peggy. I changed my watch battery, ate a cinnabon, and bought a p-trap. I can’t kill any more time, LET’S GO
    [IMG]
  4. Fandiien Lorekeeper

The issues that DayBROKE has with patches is bad enough. This being the 3rd owner, the downtimes have gotten progressive worse. OK I can live with the issues of poor coding and not knowing how to fix the issues that DayBROKE has, but the total lack of customer service is NOT forgivable. Anyone with any sort of business knowledge knows that Customer Service is key to ANY business.
    Daybreak try following up with posting on notices at a legitimate time-frame. say every 30 minutes. Keep your customers informed and there will be a much better atmosphere.
    andross77 and Tierwyn like this.
  5. snackie New Member

Do they go home at 5pm their time, or do they get paid overtime and stay and fix it ?? Because I am all about the OT for IT....
  6. Dwimmerlaike Elder

All I know is I look forward to patch day to see what got broken and nerfed that otherwise worked just fine the day before, and now I can't even do that. :(
  7. Roxxors Lorekeeper

Most are salaried. You CAN go home at 5, but you may get a call and have to VPN in to fix an issue, or you may even need to drive back in. You are basically on-call 24/7.

You may get a bonus in your check if your performance is good, but there is no real OT for IT...
    snackie likes this.
  8. Javaliscious New Member

Why does DBG keep patching if they dont know how to patch? I mean if you keep breaking something because you don't know what your doing shouldn't someone take your keyboard and mouse away from you?
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Servers Locked. For those who made it in, they are saying EQ is a ghost town right now..
  10. snackie New Member

I vote for pizza and soda at dinner time provided by the Dept Heads, and they should be allowed to call home real quick too....Then back to work (oh and potty breaks need to be fit in as well) ....Lets do this gals and guys...You own this like a boss!!!;):p:):cool:!! o_O

Qalliel likes this.
  11. Kikinu New Member

[IMG]
    Frael and Graves like this.
  12. Roxxors Lorekeeper

If we had to pull a late night, they would sometimes order in pizza for us to eat. :)
  13. Cinsin New Member

Now it says servers locked but my husband is in? well now server kick out him in 3 min

/
    Kikinu likes this.
  14. 1018_01 Elder

At band camp ?
  15. Nifty Slacker Augur

Favorite post so far today.
    Exaaver and Tierwyn like this.
  16. Roxxors Lorekeeper

I think that Locked just means that it won't let new people log in. Don't think it kicks people already logged into it.

If they want to clear the server, they would just reboot it to kick everyone and lock it so nobody could log back in.
  17. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

They locked the servers, and then they booted everyone off who was logged in. So now nobody is in.
    lefous likes this.
  18. lefous Elder

aye no 1 in
    Nifty Slacker and Tierwyn like this.
  19. Warpeace Augur

No, servers went down, message in game 3 minute warning.
  20. Nifty Slacker Augur

The servers are empty. Just like my beer bottle. I'm using secondary recall to warp to my fridge, back in a bit.
    Tierwyn likes this.