SK TBL wishlists

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by sojero, Oct 23, 2018.

1. sojero One hit wonder

I know it is way to late to be included in TBL, but might help some tuning or the next xpac after. Post wants, here are some I have seen:

Lifetap reduction on cast time aa/focus is nice.
    Lifetap reduction on reuse time aa/focus is really nice.
    AA/focus to reduce the cast time on non-dam AE aggro
    Wouldn't mind Aggro pet upgrade to current ac/hp/aggro level.
    Reaver's Bargain absorb Melee upgrade to next expansion level numbers
    AE spell agro is far behind anything else, would be nice to be brought up significantly. (right now it is only 9k, where our others are 15-26k so its not worth a spell slot)
    More hastened ranks of unyeilding line as we lost an ability for hasted versions.
    DoT revamp anyone?????? maybe....please....ok ill go away.
    Drogba likes this.
  2. Monkman Augur

I heard they’re giving SK’s a full set of TBL raid gear and all the new augs in your /claim window at launch
  3. Allayna Augur

This is a troll thread?

SKs already out heal a cleric on self heals.
    Already can load multiple spells in each line, whether it's terrors, taps, AE non dmg, etc, they don't share a timer.
    Reaver's bargain already has no comparison among the other tanks, it's an ability that is able to stack with a disc, although not necessary.
    The 3 AE aggro abilities are on 45s refresh? So without loading a single AE spell you can hit AE aggro every 15s.

TBH and to be constructive, I think if SKs get a reduction in cast time, then the spell lines need to share a lockout timer.

To add to what Atacil said:

I heard SKs were getting AE harm touch with TBL...and they're getting the SPLASH component from the broken paladin splash.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Why not keep asking for more when the class is on a roll. I bet they get it and then some.:cool:
  5. Axel Furry Hats OP

That ability better be like Act of Valor where the SK kills himself to do a bunch of damage to all nearby mobs.
    Allayna likes this.
  6. sojero One hit wonder

No not a troll thread. We are allowed to ask for improvements just as any other class, and from polling the other sk that I know play this is where we thought we could use the most improvement.

The beautiful thing is, I love you guys and your jealousy. It makes us stronger!
    Lyquid, Drogba and Pirlo like this.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

Ooh and I can add to the foolishness too:

Lets have a pull entire zone AA added so that we can see more Drogba videos on youtube!
    Pirlo likes this.
  8. Allayna Augur

TBL:
    SK: Added a 10% chance for feign death abilities to actually kill.
  9. sojero One hit wonder

Necro would prob hate that. You should know by now death doesnt slow sk down!
  10. Brohg Augur

If anyone has a moment during this extended downtime, maybe comment on what's actually coming? Besides Dissident Fang (Dicho upgrade, all classes getting them) and Concordant Disruption (Harmonious upgrade, warrior ones also being bumped up pretty uselessly), SKs have an update of Impudent disc in the pipes. Is that -- good? That line sure looks fancier than the Carapaces it shares timer with, but I can't remember it being recommended for use.
  11. Dreadmore Augur

I am pretty happy with where SHDs are right now. I don't feel like any of these are necessary.

I guess I don't like Reaver's Bargain. It doesn't do much for me, maybe since I play group stuff. But I just don't feel like any of these changes are big enough that they would make the class more fun or necessary enough that we've been suffering all this time.

I would love a specter pet though. I think we're due for that. Necros got theirs in, what, Ruins of Kunark?
  12. Lianeb Augur

SKs should get a hate step to a location by clicking on the map.

Oh and rezzes they need those so they can everything. I mean parent class can and all.
  13. Lianeb Augur

Can you humor me? I would like to know the suffering you have endured.
  14. Warpeace Augur

This would explain why Paladin are not allowed their 96% rez in combat. Its been reserved for SK in the release of TBL.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Machin Shin, where trolling the shadowknight class on Forum Quest is just as important as actually playing EverQuest.

How dare the OP say anything other than “my class is op, nerf me, devs!”. The outrage!
  16. Allayna Augur

I honestly couldn't tell if the OP has no clue how to play an SK or if he's trolling the community...
  17. Dreadmore Augur

No no, I think you've misread or I was unclear. Probably the latter (sorry). What I meant was:

I just don't feel like any of these changes are ... necessary enough that we've been suffering all this time [without these changes].
  18. Redemption Lorekeeper

He is an excellent SK. He has as much right to ask for input on his class from the community as anyone else.
  19. Lianeb Augur

I don’t think anyone here is saying you can’t ask for stuff. I think it’s just the items listed for improvement are things an SK can do that already imbalance the class and now the OP is asking for more imbalance.

Incoming 6 pages of hate for calling SKs unbalanced and op.
    Allayna likes this.
  20. Zarzac Augur

Xeladom and Pirlo like this.