login

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bezak, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Bezak New Member

is the login server borked again?
  2. kharmelion Journeyman

looks that way
  3. Gumlakx Augur

I guess for the 4th time in a row there are "unexpected" login server problems.
  4. LockridgeUK Journeyman

Yes, I can't get into the game either...
  5. AnzoRagespirit Augur

This one time, on EQ, after a patch, there was nothing wrong. im serious, its happened before.
    Herf and Fishlips_Jones like this.
  6. suicidejockey New Member

"a connection to the server could not be reached" . Patch day working as intended.
  7. Thraxin Goodbrew New Member

I suspect the "login problems" are most likely related to low quality hardware..... OR not enough hamsters on wheels.
  8. svann Augur

Says to check my internet connection. How do I do that?
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I bet EQ II has an awesome patch server!
  10. AnzoRagespirit Augur

unplug your router and throw it away. if still no internet, go buy a new one and repeat this process till EQ works.
  11. Zinth Augur

redial your 14.4 baud modem and connect to your ISP again
    Tatanka likes this.
  12. Thraxin Goodbrew New Member

I'm willing to bet there is a "loose cog" so to speak in the hardware wheel that is causing problems with the login server every time they patch and someone won't pony up the $ to fix it cause EQ isn't a high enough priority... When you allow a problem to persist like this for so long its hard for outside observers to not question if you really want to fix it or not. Whatever the real reason may be.
    Fishlips_Jones and toodlem like this.
  13. Nifty Slacker Augur

It's ok daybreak. As long as we get tons of double exp... lots of it... hook it to my veins...
  14. Shaoqiang Journeyman

totally worth it for that double riposte nerf
  15. Zaggan Journeyman

One of my toons is in, along with a guildie. Now can't access the log in server.
  16. Barrule New Member

Because why not!

17. Quench New Member

At this point it realy is just sad that we expect this to happen. Unfortunate.
    Fishlips_Jones likes this.
  18. Zinth Augur

remember to buy your login priority token on the DB store, only 25000 DB coins, makes you able to login when otherwise unable to.
    Andarriel likes this.
  19. FJ_EQ New Member

Yep, can't login.
  20. Roxxlyy Augur

Some players are experiencing login issues - the team is looking into this now.
    Lilliee and LockridgeUK like this.