Veteran's Enhancement AA -- In-Game Description Wrong?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jareke, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Jareke Journeyman

Hi there --

Currently playing on Lockjaw server. I've noticed the AA Veteran's Enhancement has the following description:

"This passive ability increases your maximum health and mana by 250 points, your attack power by 75 points, and the maximum that your mana regeneration can be increased with items by 8 points."

However, I recently obtained 16 mana regen on items but only show my mana regen increasing by 15.

Looking at raidloot.com, their AA description is the following:

1: Increase Max HP by 220
    2: Increase ATK by 75
    3: Increase Max Mana by 200
    4: Increase HP Regen Cap by 8

Looks like there could have been a typo in the description and it refers to HP regen instead of mana. Could anyone confirm what the actual AA benefit is? Don't want to waste chasing an additional 8 points of mana regen if the cap isn't there.

Thanks!
  2. Rickate Augur

Yes, it does increase HP Regen Cap which does pretty much nothing, 30 HP regen from items at Level 40 and 38 at Level 55 with 0 assigned AA points. It's really hard to hit the cap before the 8 regen has no meaningful impact on survival, other than Fungi Tunic and some other chest options there really isn't much HP regen on low level gear.

No clue if the error is in the description or the AA effect. Mana regen cap is much easier to reach and 8 mana/tic is in the ballpark of using a GoD class click on refresh such as Scepter of Incantations.
  3. Jareke Journeyman

Would be nice to get a dev clarification on if AA is working as intended or if description is wrong :D