Warrior Wishlist The Burning Lands

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Krool, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Krool Lorekeeper

With beta around the corner and a new expac to follow I wondered what you all would like to see for warriors.

Personally I would like to see an upgrade to:

Roar of Challenge - make it work on a higher amount of mobs and a 100% chance to land on them.
    Throat Jab - I always liked this ability but it uses too much endurance and doesn’t land frequently enough to be useful in my current rotation.
    Forceful Attraction - think this capped out on level 100 mobs. Was very useful for positioning back in the day.

What would be on your wishlists?
  2. p2aa Augur

Another good AE aggro line of disc that can be activated, that we could use alongside the XXX Blades line. Base hate 10 k, 30 sec refresh time.
    Multiply the HP over time of Warlord's Resurgence by 10, it goes from 450 to 4500 HP per tick.
    Another passive heal over time ability similar to warlord's resurgence, with 6 min refresh time, 1 min duration, 10000 HP per tick.
    + 20 % to the hate of all our best single target aggro abilities (Gut Punch, Blast of Anger, Kluzen Roar, Slander, Burning shout) to allow us to stay competitive with DPS classes that will gain new aggro increase with their abilities in next expansion, and no new hate disc likely as non level increase expansion inc.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Good ideas, but its probably a little late for TBL!

For continuity:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/warrior-suggestions.251118/#post-3694925