Fellowships

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by dupliciti, Oct 20, 2018.

1. dupliciti Journeyman

Now I realize this may go against the grain for Daybreak as it breaks with an ongoing tradition. But would it be heinous to ask if our fellowship memberships could be slightly increased to say 15 members. It has turned into a genuine asset for many players in the game and boosting the allowed number may actually be seen as a benefit for players. Just an idea I'd like to float.
  2. Conq Augur

Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Kinda funny the 88-count thread on the main page, about the exact same thing, is missed by someone named "DUPLIciti" ;)
  4. dupliciti Journeyman

Ah thanks Conq. I just was not as alert as I should have been. This is a hot topic and probably will not go away any time soon.
  5. Intenso Augur

If anything they should reduce size to 9
  6. Thraine Augur

With the minimal content we get these days, the only thing to do for a lot of people is make alts .. now i have more alts than i can fit in my FS .. why is there a size limit on the FS anyway?

Say you could put 18 people in your FS, i would love for someone to try and explain how this would be detrimental to EQ. Certainly less detrimental than leaving us stranded for 9 months with no content im sure
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Intenso Augur

they was supposed to be for a group of players not 18 alts? and making you run there takes longer so content lasts longer
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Do away with fellowships. They rot the game from the inside out. Mana cost to TL or Port should be increased by 100x. Run speed buffs should fade after just a few seconds. Permanent levi and invis should go away permanently. All teleportation items need to be destroyed. Death should cost an entire level of XP. Corpses should never be summon-able. Corpses should poof with all gear if you cannot rez within 20 minutes. Rezzes should give 20% XP back and no more.

You've all been coddled for far too long. Time to bring the hard mode back.
    Nifty Slacker likes this.
  9. Dibab Augur

Eq was literally never like that
  10. Angre Augur

I tried last year for 18 members and it was a Epic Fail!
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Do you laugh at jokes or simply stand there, oaken and shudderless?
    Tatanka likes this.